AC09 gameplay edit - First 'LOL' Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is that a paid review or are you hallucinating?

Yeah, I thought that it's like the roster. The difference of bytes was also same hence I was confused. Do you have any idea how the values are stored? Are the values stored as characters or as dwords?
You really have no idea about the file format.
Each value has a data type. The value is to be interpreted according to the data type.

sachin_phoenix

Club Captain
what is so cool in the patch?
timing has been made easier and there is no changes with the edges

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
lol...its not paid mate...its not a hallucination either...why re u asking?
Because, as I said in my previous post, it doesn't work. It doesn't even modify any gameplay related value. It is funny to read people commenting that they can feel the difference. It seems that creating a pseudo patch and claiming that it improves gameplay is effective. :doh

sachin_phoenix

Club Captain
abbh is absolutely right
there is no change in anything
no use of the patch
if abbh makes a patch,that would be great

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
is trine cricket 10 releasing or not

:doh:doh:doh

this is not the place to ask and the answer is yes it will but you have very less chances to play it as it be released in 2150 :noway
hope you break the longest living person record :yesand be able to play this game i will leech your wifi and check your and other review's and then decide whether to send a angel down to bring the game

Hitterman

International Coach
I have finally realized that this patch is just nothing. Please don't post false reviews or comments. What I did doesn't affect anything.

@AbBh - Thanks. I think I should spend some more time in the data type identification.

It seems that creating a pseudo patch and claiming that it improves gameplay is effective.
I think I should remove the patch for now otherwise people will say more pseudo things.

Hitterman added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

@AbBh - Can you please give me an example of the data representation you are talking about? It will be really helpful.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
There is a dword before the string length dword, which, I believe, indicates the data type.

P

pcfan123

Gotta love the guys who are seeing improvements in this "patch". :laugh

Is that sad or what :noway

Hitterman

International Coach
Is that sad or what
There is a dword before the string length dword, which, I believe, indicates the data type.
Thanks. I thought it's a separator kinda thing.

Gotta love the guys who are seeing improvements in this "patch".

Is that sad or what
The patch is.....
http://blogs.saschina.org/oliver01pd2016/files/2009/12/epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-******-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread