AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Trimbak

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please tell me that how can i change the names of the players

Absarulhaque

School Cricketer
Hey how to change the id of created player. I created Player with this editor.It shows the newly created player in editor only in game i cant see the character under created player list..... Rest of all is fine. HELP ME :eek:

IstiaqSin

School Cricketer
Theme change

Is it possible to change theme with Player Editor cuz I downloaded the new roster and the theme is not changeable in game so please help !
Thank you :cheers

No need to reply I figured it out

Last edited:

lost123

School Cricketer
How do i install

When i double click the exe file, its asking me to find some file but i dont know where that is located

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When i double click the exe file, its asking me to find some file but i dont know where that is located
It asks you to locate the roster file.
The roster is located in Documents>My Games>Codemasters>Ashes Cricket 2009>USER.DAT

N73A

School Cricketer
Silly Question

is there any way to include players from licensed teams like australia and england to your custom or any squad? i can't find any way to do this please help.

TheGreatOnePk

School Cricketer
Dear All,

I Have already Downloaded and ran the Application. Chose the Game User.dat and the GAME1IG.DAT File... I Saw the rosters, but they are the ones which come with the game. Ive already renamed many players and improved their abilities through playing which doesnt seem to show in either of the files. Niether it shows any new changes I made through the roster Editor Provided in the first post.
For Reference my PC COnfig is:
Dell 5050 Inspiron Laptop
Windows 8 (64-bit)

Kindly solve my problem, as I've played with Pakistan Mostly resulting in massive increase in most players' Abilities (And I Kept allocating those mostly) and other teams just feel inferior now, which is no fun any-more. Even CMXI has 4 stars as compared to Pakistan's 5 stars.

satt294

Club Cricketer
Add a new feature to change skill for all players.

Hi Barmyarmy,
Can you add a new feature to change the skill of all players in the roster(like speed strength timing etc) at once?. (Eg reducing all the players speed by 25% etc).:cheers;)

Agent Beast

School Cricketer
Can someone teach me how to edit values manually without an editor, im running A09 on my mac, and i cant get the editor to work. Any help is appreciated.

Rock11

School Cricketer
dear
This is the thread in which is discuss problems or issues with AC09 Player Editor. Please look at the readme as it is full of handy tips and contains info about future features etc.
Your editor also contains an updates button so you can check you have the latest version.

screen.jpg

screen1.jpg

Bug reports below please.

Known Issues - version 1.0.1.0
dear i have windows 8.1 player editor not work so what should i do then it will run in my window?

VigneshKane

School Cricketer
This is the thread in which is discuss problems or issues with AC09 Player Editor. Please look at the readme as it is full of handy tips and contains info about future features etc.
Your editor also contains an updates button so you can check you have the latest version.

screen.jpg

screen1.jpg

Bug reports below please.

Known Issues - version 1.0.1.0

Hi,

How to edit Spoof.........

Heynopal

School Cricketer
Just change the contents of the text box and hit save...
Bhai, The editor is not saving any of the changes. I just changed the names and applied faces for virat kohli and jaddu. Now the game is not opening! :(
PLease help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread