International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've finally completed the ODI International Stats updated till 17th April, 2010.

Unfortunately, I can't do the T20 and Test stats as I'm getting an error relating to "Unhandled expression....." Luckily I kept the backup with the just the ODI stats.

Anyway, I'll post the USER.DAT file here so anyone can alter the Test and T20 stats. There may be some errors with the number of catches but Averages, High Scores should be accurate. I haven't done much on the lineups except for NZ, Aus and England. I haven't created new players like Shannon Stewart, Peter Ingram etc.

Please let me know if you have managed to update the T20 and Test stats. That will be a great help for me.

Please Note: Please backup your current USER.DAT file before replacing with my updated roster. You will lose your current customized player if you replace with my roster. My advice is to write down your stats from your customized player and add it to my roster using Barmy Army's player editor.

Thanks to Barmy Army's player editor and aussie1st for sharing his USER.DAT file. Also also many thanks to Kaboooka for the kits. :-)

Attachments

• Player's Stats Updated (17th April 2010).rar
    80.5 KB · Views: 130

ashleyj123

School Cricketer
does this work so that i can take the stats and create the players on the xbox 360?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I've updated punjabi_mc29 so that the Indian players have the correct bats.

You will have to download and install the bat yourself.

The bats you will need to download and then replace using the BigEditor

Codemasters - Nike
Transmission - Reebok Skipper
Bradbury Sterling Vs - Adidas ST
Salix Fera - Britannia
Salix Pod - Hero Honda

You can get the bats from http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...9-ipl-important-templates-released-62029.html and http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...forum/kabookas-uber-1337-ac09-mods-58481.html

Let me know if there are some other bats that lots of players use.

Attachments

• USER.rar
    80.5 KB · Views: 51

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
I've updated punjabi_mc29 so that the Indian players have the correct bats.

You will have to download and install the bat yourself.

The bats you will need to download and then replace using the BigEditor

Codemasters - Nike
Transmission - Reebok Skipper
Bradbury Sterling Vs - Adidas ST
Salix Fera - Britannia
Salix Pod - Hero Honda

You can get the bats from http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/...sed-62029.html and http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/...ods-58481.html

Let me know if there are some other bats that lots of players use.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
BTW I tried editing the Test stats but even if I don't get the error after saving, the next players become stuffed up so I don't think its possible.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I have now released International Roster v2.0 which contains the bats you need and the bats you need to replace to get it working. The bats included Nike, Reebok, Britannia, Hero Honda, SS, CA and Puma added thanks to arjind and Kabooka who created them. And thank you to punjabi_mc29 for updating the ODI stats.

You will find all players from the up and coming T20 World Cup in this patch including Ireland. Ingram, Stewart, Mckay, Mason have been added to NZ.

You can get the patch from the front page.

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
I have now released International Roster v2.0 which contains the bats you need and the bats you need to replace to get it working. The bats included Nike, Reebok, Britannia, Hero Honda, SS, CA and Puma added thanks to arjind and Kabooka who created them. And thank you to punjabi_mc29 for updating the ODI stats.

You will find all players from the up and coming T20 World Cup in this patch including Ireland. Ingram, Stewart, Mckay, Mason have been added to NZ.

You can get the patch from the front page.

Thanks for updating the roster to 2.0. Have the T20 stats for all players been changed or it is just the new players?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Its just new players, I don't think its possible to edit the T20 or Test stats.
I updated AB De Villers bat and added Sami and Mohammad Irfan so redownload to get the latest version.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I've made the bat texpack to make it easier to install. Nothing else has been changed so don't download again if you had the previous version unless you were too lazy to install the bats then download this.

wrick3000

Club Captain
I don't know whether anybody faced this problem or not but this is a unique problem.
I replaced the USER.dat in mygames/codemasters/ashescricket2009 with the one provided in here. I imported the bats via big editor.
I was playing a custom T20 tournament. I selected all the 8 teams as mine so that I can bat with all them. So When I started playing as RSA in the 1st innings it was really a charm to play but when I started to chase the score set by me with NZ in the 2nd innings the game stalls after the completion of 1st over. :doh On the other hand if I don't bat as NZ but ball as RSA the game runs fine. :eek: Is there any workaround.? :help

Users who are viewing this thread