Easy AI Editor

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would reccommend having a look at Boss's AI tutorial.(linked in the readme) That should give you a good idea on what values you should use to start with.

irottev

School Cricketer
It gives some idea. But I always end up with the batsmen leaving every delivery. I think its got something to do with adjusting the spin, seam and swing values unfortonatly.

sunnykinger

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Help with this

When I import an ai file using easy ai editor it gives error see the attached picture (enlarge it)and plz help me out.

sid_19840

International Coach
Sorry for my poor explanation,could you upload the cfg file that you are trying to load.Just zip the cfg and upload it.

sunnykinger

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
sorry sid the problem is not one config file but every config file is giving error but i found out that some more cricket 2005 editors are also giving this message but before they were working fine ,i think that my pc has skipped some files ,sorry for giving trouble.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Please help me out....I tried to open the l_hard.cfg file of Tutsi 4 patch, Boss CGP7 patch, Vinay's WCC patch thru this Editor...but got an error message...

But the cfg file of Tutsi's new patch opened in this editor...

Kindly help me out as soon as possible, as I want to study Tutsi 4 patch in detail :D ....Make some modifications to it and then Host it and say that I created the patch....

J O K E :D

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
jacobfelix said:
Please help me out....I tried to open the l_hard.cfg file of Tutsi 4 patch, Boss CGP7 patch, Vinay's WCC patch thru this Editor...but got an error message...

But the cfg file of Tutsi's new patch opened in this editor...

Kindly help me out as soon as possible, as I want to study Tutsi 4 patch in detail :D ....Make some modifications to it and then Host it and say that I created the patch....

J O K E :D

The problem has to do with whitespaces(blanks),each patchmaker puts in different number of whitespaces so its not always able to read the ai files properly.What you could do it open the ai file manually using notepad and enter the values in a new ai file in the editor.

Users who are viewing this thread