C2k5 Tournament Editor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
jacobfelix said:
One more thing is, I went to the Domestic Mode->Pura Cup. In place of the Australian Counties, I put in 6 International teams. When I saw in Cric 2005 this thing looked pretty awkward ( See the screenshot )...

Didn't give you an answer to this before. The solution is to copy the file (098cbcdc3909d3696918eb22379f3508.fsh) that comes with it and name the copy 60b503e272ec82fa105535b75523045c.fsh.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I found one more funny bug in the editor...but dont bother & waste your time in solving it.....

I chose the Australian Short Tour....Using this Editor's 'Change Multiple Over' option I gave 30 ( so that all ODI's are changed to 30 over-a-side)....then I clicked on the Edit Fixtures to check.....funny thing is along with ODI's , all 4 dayers/test matches too had got converted to 30 overs ( instead of Unlimited )

Still I wanted to check it further...I opened the game....Autoplayed...When the 4 dayers came...the Players came out in White Clothing....after 30 overs of batting they went back :D & the other side came into bat for chasing...

Looks like that option holds good only for ODI series ( like Knkout, WS, WC , Circuit Tour etc. )

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
jacobfelix said:
I found one more funny bug in the editor...but dont bother & waste your time in solving it.....

I chose the Australian Short Tour....Using this Editor's 'Change Multiple Over' option I gave 30 ( so that all ODI's are changed to 30 over-a-side)....then I clicked on the Edit Fixtures to check.....funny thing is along with ODI's , all 4 dayers/test matches too had got converted to 30 overs ( instead of Unlimited )

Still I wanted to check it further...I opened the game....Autoplayed...When the 4 dayers came...the Players came out in White Clothing....after 30 overs of batting they went back :D & the other side came into bat for chasing...

Looks like that option holds good only for ODI series ( like Knkout, WS, WC , Circuit Tour etc. )

Yup, that's not a bug; just the way it's coded. I made a filter for the season modes but I didn't have time to do one for the tours which would have solved the problem.
I assume the new version is working fine for the other problems?

ammanamu

School Cricketer
i did it but need help

barmyarmy said:
Right click; properties on the Cricket2005 icon on your desktop and that will tell you the path.
well after downloading the editior i maked a seris against pakistan and england no errors came but how do u play the game between them like when i open the cricket 2005 i dont see anything over there

jacobfelix

International Coach
The Date problem is there....I saved the Pura Cup tmt....then loaded the .tmt file in this Editor...Replaced all the Australian counties with the 'A' teams of Ind, Pak, Aus etc...Clicked on the 'Set grounds to Home team'....Some Process happened...Next when I checked all the matches were scheduled for Jan 1 :D ...

Then I manually changed the dates....

BTW, ( this isnt a problem of this Editor ), After 1 match got over ( Ind A v/s WI 'A' ), I noticed that in the 'Hall of Fame' the records were updated in the 'TEST' category...Shouldnt the records of these matches updated in 'First class' category?

suhas81

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can we use this tournamrnt editor in cric 07?

Prakash

Executive member
suhas81 said:
can we use this tournamrnt editor in cric 07?
No you can't, it must be recoded to make it to work for c2007. Which I think will take a while....

jacobfelix

International Coach
Well..Found out one 'typo' error when I was just scrolling up and down in the Stadium drop down box.....

SPlm.jpg

But it aint creating any problem....

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
hey barmy i get the problem that a few people have posted in this thread, its the one where i edit a tournament and when i start to play a match it crashes to the desktop.

and also if i wanted to tour India as Pakistan do i just edit a random tour to include India?

Users who are viewing this thread