Easy AI Editor

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
surendar said:
hi sid,

this is a extremely great work!!! I ve downloaded it!!! When i select import AI, the files already existing is not being displayed!!! i.e its asking for .cfg files, but all i have is .big file starting with 2 and 4 ( Two standard AI files )!!! Where to go for .cfg files?

Open the 2...big file with BigGui and extract all the files in there,they contain the config files.From there follow the readme to find out how to use them.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
I've found a small bug....if u can call it tht.

i'm using the 1.0v of the patch.

The help info which appears when i keep my mouse over any values is not displaying correctly.

I am only able to view the help only once for every value. If i keep my mouse over a value again...NO HELP.

I hope u understood what i ment.

irottev

School Cricketer
Awesome man, one problem. I can't import AI files with it. it doesn't show any files which can be opened.

EDIT: FIgured it out, you need to get that other program and export the config files.

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
I was having problems with viewing the text too. I could hardly read it all in time either. Good overall. The fun begins!!!

I did find that when I tested my first patch, my batsmen wouldn;t hit the ball when I pressed the button. Maybe someone could come up with a good little range list for each category. I have no idea what to set them to. Maybe just a clearer explanation of each setting, what the default is, how much it will change per 1 added or taken away.

sid_19840

International Coach
tutsipoppy2 said:
I've found a small bug....if u can call it tht.

i'm using the 1.0v of the patch.

The help info which appears when i keep my mouse over any values is not displaying correctly.

I am only able to view the help only once for every value. If i keep my mouse over a value again...NO HELP.

I hope u understood what i ment.

The tooltips show more than once for me everytime I keep my mouse over the labels.The tooltips seem to go off after a while though,I'll try seeing if I can sort that out.

irottev said:
I was having problems with viewing the text too. I could hardly read it all in time either. Good overall. The fun begins!!!

I did find that when I tested my first patch, my batsmen wouldn;t hit the ball when I pressed the button. Maybe someone could come up with a good little range list for each category. I have no idea what to set them to. Maybe just a clearer explanation of each setting, what the default is, how much it will change per 1 added or taken away.

Use the default 2...big file that has been provided along with the editor as a guideline.Also try reading the tips section in the readme.

EDIT:Ive sorted the problem out and uploaded the file again.Please download it again from here.Thank You.

Last edited:

sap_iias

School Cricketer
great work but problem is i have made everyhting hight to get a high level difficulty and now batsman not hitting the ball they are leaving everything. and 2nd prob i tried many adjustments but its not working so can u tell me how i can make those batsman hit the ball like normally they do and wat settings is ideal to get a high difficulty level ?

sid_19840

International Coach
The idea is to initially tweak the default AI to get a hang of how things work before trying any huge changes.I would reckon that most AI patchmakers must have done this and only done big changes when they were sure how each attribute worked.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
sid_19840 said:
The idea is to initially tweak the default AI to get a hang of how things work before trying any huge changes.I would reckon that most AI patchmakers must have done this and only done big changes when they were sure how each attribute worked.

you are right sid... I tried with a large value and my game screen simply came out after toss!!!

irottev

School Cricketer
Anyone got any suggestions on what to change if I want to edit an existing patch and make the cpu score more runs. Maybe also to make sixes go further.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well, it takes a lot more than asking somebody as to what the change to make this or that happen.

thats y we a.i. patchers are here.

i think sid has provided good enough help for u guys to work on.

so its basically "trial and error" stuff for u guys. u'll get the hang of the values soon.

Users who are viewing this thread