sid_19840's Ultimate AI Patch(V3.0b released)

What do u think abt the latest version v3.0B of the patch?

• Total voters

Melegsonfire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok Thanks, it?s a good patch if you like a hard game so I am going to have a few weeks practice then I will let you know my outcome, keep up the good work? :help

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have had a few elegant stumpings with your latest patch. It was so refreshing this morning to see Monty Panesar bowl a slower ball to Justin Langer, who was on 172 at the time, only for Langer to come down the wicket and miss the ball. A small fumble by Geraint Jones but quickly recovered and the bails were off! Unfortunately I still went on to lose by an innings and 172 runs, my highest batting score was 45 from Marcus Trescothick, then a little innings from Alistair Cook I think.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Are you interested in helping my super AI patch. Because I have played with yours and it is my current patch for games over 20 overs long (I use Vinays for them).

Your help would be appriciated. And great patch mate.

Manee

sid_19840

International Coach
manee said:
Are you interested in helping my super AI patch. Because I have played with yours and it is my current patch for games over 20 overs long (I use Vinays for them).

Your help would be appriciated. And great patch mate.

Manee

Thanks,but Im not much into AI patching these days,but I'll allow you to use any of my current patches for editing and anything Ive made such as the Easy AI Editor can be put to use.Good luck with this.

MrCricket

School Cricketer
hey....when I try to bowl....I cann't see cursor....plz recover it fast...i like ur patch very much..but if u improove this factor....it will be best one....

sid_19840

International Coach
MrCricket said:
hey....when I try to bowl....I cann't see cursor....plz recover it fast...i like ur patch very much..but if u improove this factor....it will be best one....

Thats been done intentionally to make it tougher.Try changing to easy level and you should have the normal cursor.

Users who are viewing this thread