Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
You were supposed to release your next patch at the end of June,is it delayed cricket Doctor?

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Hero said:
You were supposed to release your next patch at the end of June,is it delayed cricket Doctor?
Yes mate, I'm aware of that. I'm bit busy these days, that's why it is delayed.
I thought I'd be free by the end of June, but.......:(
However, I'll try to release it as soon as possible.

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
Is anyone else running v2.1 and when hitting 6 shots receive a C++ assertion error? Can anyone advise what to do with this? I was running Boss' patch but swapped to the doctors tonight for a comparison - but getting this assertion error.

Thanks
MK

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
MJKEGGEN said:
Is anyone else running v2.1 and when hitting 6 shots receive a C++ assertion error? Can anyone advise what to do with this? I was running Boss' patch but swapped to the doctors tonight for a comparison - but getting this assertion error.

Thanks
MK

U will be getting three options for that, Abort,Ignore and Retry!!!

Click Ignore and the game will continue without any problem!!!!

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
Thanks, but thats what I have been doing, but its rather annoying, was hoping there would be something obvious I hadn't done.

gonzo99

School Cricketer
Hey Doc,

It's been so long since you last posted. I understand you're busy with real life, but do you have any idea when we might see the new patch? ATM it's the only reason I keep checking the downloads section! I only ask 'cos I'm desperate to check it out :cool:

Please put me (us?!?) out of my (our?!?) misery :upray
:whip

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
gonzo99 said:
Hey Doc,

It's been so long since you last posted. I understand you're busy with real life, but do you have any idea when we might see the new patch? ATM it's the only reason I keep checking the downloads section! I only ask 'cos I'm desperate to check it out :cool:

Please put me (us?!?) out of my (our?!?) misery :upray
:whip
I'm extremely sorry about this mate. :( As you can see from the thread title I had beta version ready ages ago but couldn't release it due to lack of time that I had and still having for patch making.

I never wanted to release 'underprepared' patch just for the sake of releasing. That's also one of the reason why I haven't released the patch yet. Although I feel beta version is almost 100% of the final version but I still wanted to test it more.

However I can send you that version via mail. So PM me your mail or MSN id and I'll send it to you as well.:) Lots of people are having that beta copy and lots of people are not.(Because I don't release beta patches publicly)

Also I reckon lots of people have lost interest in this game because of the announcement of BLIC 2007 and EA's Cricket 2007. May be I'm wrong here?

Regards,
CD :onpc

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
CD, There is still long time for the release of new version!!! So it will be nice if u can release this patch provided if u are not busy!!! :happy

gamerkid22

National Board President
cricket doctor said:
Also I reckon lots of people have lost interest in this game because of the announcement of BLIC 2007 and EA's Cricket 2007. May be I'm wrong here?

Regards,
CD :onpc

yup u are wrong here :D i still like Cricket 2005 :happy

darrenwwfan

School Cricketer
I bought 2005 version the other day! been using one of your previous patches it's very good

gonzo99

School Cricketer
I think it's great that the next gen of games is on the way, but until they arrive we gotta play something m8 ;) Still plenty of life left in the old girl yet :D

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
darrenwwfan said:
I bought 2005 version the other day! been using one of your previous patches it's very good
Thanks mate. PM me your mail ID, if you want to use my V3-beta version. :)

surendar said:
CD, There is still long time for the release of new version!!! So it will be nice if u can release this patch provided if u are not busy!!! :happy
Well..some members wanted to use my V3-beta patch, so I've sent them the patch. After getting feedback from them, I'll decide my further action. If there's not much to change, then I may consider releasing the full version.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
If anyone could let me have the V3 beta file of this patch, that would be great. In the meantime ill try the 2.1 patch, i just hope i dont get the crashes that others have been reporting.

Highlander999

ICC President
Yes, this is random bump time by me. However, for everyone out there who still plays 05 (as it is the best game) I think you should be aware that after playing the game for quite a few years now and numerous patches I have finally settled on this "Doctor's Pro - (Test+ODI) Patch V2.0" as being the best AI patch going around. In all the games I have used it in, when batting I have had a real challenge, but been rewarded for good shots. The real improvement though has been in the bowling. In ODI's, batsmen set themselves and then tee off, whilst in tests, the batsmen actually do score at a good rate (The AI scored two 50's, one at a strike rate of 110 and another at 76, plus a century at a strike rate of 95) However, you can still get wickets, and I can't seem to find any bowling bugs with it. This patch, imo, gives the best cricketing experience.

The only flaw is the stroke files and I find that it is better to use the stroke files (the 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big file) from Tutsi's V6 patch.

Hope this helps anyone who still plays this :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I was always contented with Tutsi + CD's AI patch combination. In CD's patch, there is one common bowling bug like, when you bowl near the legs of the CPU, it just leaves and trapping itself for a LBW.

And I do have CD's V3 beta patch which he sent me ages ago for testing. But without his permission, I don't think I can upload them here. V3 was quite better than V2.

Thats why, in my stories I always toggle between Tutsi's V6, CD's V3 beta and Vinay's(for aggressive batting)! That gives me the best AI experience.

Users who are viewing this thread