Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
puddleduck said:
I seem to have always had problems with Cds patches which is a shame because going by reviews, peoples comments, and the over or two I have managed to get through it seems quality. Perhaps it is related to settings within in the game, my computer setup, or something along those lines. Hopefully it will all be sorted by the next one :)

I don't think reinstalling it will help much, I had similar errors before reinstalling the entire game a while ago, since then I have built my new system and despite trying it a couple of times the error is persistent. I clicked on ignore again and again but it popped up immediately everytime, was not even able to re-enter the game.

Even I don't know why you are getting such kind of errors. :noway I'm taking my time in 'V-3', and I can assure you one thing that I've fixed all the errors related to game crashing. So I hope you'll be able to enjoy it without any problems now. :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
cricket doctor said:
Even I don't know why you are getting such kind of errors. :noway I'm taking my time in 'V-3', and I can assure you one thing that I've fixed all the errors related to game crashing. So I hope you'll be able to enjoy it without any problems now. :)

Good stuff matey, It seems like its what Ive been waiting for, I want the game to be as close to realistic cricket as possible, and the fact that my wafting drive outside offstump first ball went for an edge through the slips leads me to believe yours will be the one :)

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
'V-3''Part-1' ready for release (Beta testers invited)

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to announce that 'Part-1' of 'V-3' of my AI patch is ready to release.:happy
However I'd like to invite peoples for beta testing before final release.

Features of the patch:

1. Exclusively created for county/test cricket (4-day/5-day cricket).

2. Works only for professional gamers who want realism in the game.

3. All shots are playable now depending upon the condition, type of batsman
etc....

4. Realistic amount of edges for 'Edge lovers.' :D

5. You won't be able to do 'Mad-Hitting' in any circumstances.

6. Realistic field settings accoding to real life cricket.

and many more.........

Those who are interested for beta testing of my patch,can contact me via PM. I'll announce release date soon.

Enjoy!!:happy :cheers

Thank you,
CD :onpc

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i will test it for you aswell CD :)

mehkar

International Coach
Hey guyz If u want to test this patch Pm Cd.......Dont post there bcoz He said,"Those who are interested for beta testing of my patch,can contact me via PM."
Thankx
cheers

ashu2411

International Coach
dude I have read some very positive feedbacks about your patch. i will try your patch while bowling in my story. i hope it works out really nice and then i can try it for batting also. I will leave a review after playing this patch and waiting for your next version 3. Good Luck.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Hey, are you releasing the patches seperately, for batting and bowling or is it going to be like boss' patch where you have one for tests and the other for ODI's?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
cricket_lover said:
Hey, are you releasing the patches seperately, for batting and bowling or is it going to be like boss' patch where you have one for tests and the other for ODI's?

1)mate, there will be seperate patches for tests and odis
2) Also seperate patches for batting and bowling...this will be inside each...i.e tests as well as ODIs!!!!

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
cricket_lover said:
I'm trying to reduce the no. of files, so a single file might be there.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Not just you but every patch I've tried and... Is there any chance you can get top edges when there going for a back footed cut along the offside edging it over for 4 or to the wicketkeeper and slips.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Dont think that could be done rare enough to be real but often enough to be noticed

Users who are viewing this thread