Player Editor(In-Game)

Q)Which editor do you like more?

• Total voters

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
khaleque300 said:
it doesn work for me i get a application error and i cant find the ros file can soem one help me

Make sure that you have .net framework installed.To find exactly where the .ros file lies,read the instructions carefully in the first post.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Now if i'm not wrong....then with this, we can change the speed and accuracy of the player to realistic levels and released a NEW ROSTER which is compatiable with the UNIQUE FACE PATCH.

I hope somebody's working on it.

Eddie

International Cricketer
Now if i'm not wrong....then with this, we can change the speed and accuracy of the player to realistic levels and released a NEW ROSTER which is compatiable with the UNIQUE FACE PATCH.

I hope somebody's working on it.

I spent 4hrs yesterday doing this...

Eddie

International Cricketer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie
I spent 4hrs yesterday doing this...

so whats the progress on that...

how much have u done so far...

Well the first part was research (courtesy of Cricinfo), I checked every players' batting and bowling style (many had wrong bowling type).

Then i started up-dating the player in game. So far Edited England and Australia.

kesash1983

School Cricketer
where should i save my players to in the editor because when i save them in the same file as my .ros they dont come up in created players?
can u help?

khaleque300

School Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
Make sure that you have .net framework installed.To find exactly where the .ros file lies,read the instructions carefully in the first post.

thanks dogg it workin for me now :happy :happy :happy :happy :happy

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Eddie said:
Well the first part was research (courtesy of Cricinfo), I checked every players' batting and bowling style (many had wrong bowling type).

Then i started up-dating the player in game. So far Edited England and Australia.

Can u gimme any kindda idea as to when will u be able to finish it.

The thing is that my patch is due for release i another 2-3 days, so i was thinking that if a roster with realistic attributes is goin to be released, then my patch will prove useless coz it is based on super fast player speed.

So it will be more than required for me to wait for the NEW roster and then tweak my patch accordingly and THEN release it.

khaleque300

School Cricketer
yo homie i wastted about 1 hour on it but it doesn t work when i go to created player the play aint there holla ack

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
First of all. Nobody here is your homie or dog or anything.We here are your friends. secondly. Follow the instuctions precicely and it will work.

Eddie

International Cricketer
Can u gimme any kindda idea as to when will u be able to finish it.

The thing is that my patch is due for release i another 2-3 days, so i was thinking that if a roster with realistic attributes is goin to be released, then my patch will prove useless coz it is based on super fast player speed.

So it will be more than required for me to wait for the NEW roster and then tweak my patch accordingly and THEN release it.

I will send u copy as soon as i am done (hopefully tomorrow night). I tried a test game with teams i had already edited..OMG! makes a HUGE difference

kesash1983

School Cricketer
i have followed the instructions carefully loads of times but it still wont work. When i save my players i cant find them in created players no matter what i do. help please

Users who are viewing this thread