Cricket captain 2012 v12.28 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok. guys. an exe test editor built from icc 2013 source code.
Test this and tell me two things :
1) Whether its showing "Editor attached to games Successfully or not"
2) Working features :
Date of birth, Nationality, County Contract Term, and Salary.
This is just a TEST editor. working on the other features.
I have used pointer no 17 for the the above features.
Also ignore the 2013 name and all. Its just built from 2013 editor so its showing that.
Make sure ur game exe is named "Cricket.exe"

Download link :
ICC 2012 TEST EDITOR (new project) - My files - File Catalog - Personal site

faizangmc

Club Captain
Updated majority features working now :
Nationality
DOB
FC contract salary
FC contract term
Batting and Bowling ability
bat pref and bowling type
batH/wk status
retirement status

Last edited:

Murphy

School Cricketer
Editor for 2012

Hi please help again, sorry I am not an IT guy. I get this and the editor do not load any names. "Editor NOT attached to the game". Where do I go Wrong? Editor look smart well done.

faizangmc

Club Captain
Ok. Whats ur game exe named as? "Cricket.exe" or "cricket.exe"?
See the capital letter difference

Murphy

School Cricketer
Just Like You said and try to help me first time around. "Cricket.exe"
I also have the correct version. Should I save your editor in the same folder?

The Gem

School Cricketer
I did a quick try. I linked to the game but did change data. SO I tried the pointer test thing from yesterday. 17 20 21 26 27 all cant be changed. I know that is different to before on 17 - no idea why. I tried two batsmen for the same result. I can change anything (and get the nationality in game to change) except for 17 20 21 26 27.

faizangmc

Club Captain
@Murphy : saving in same folder is not required. Do one thing. try the cheat engine pointer stuff. And tell me which pointers are working.
@The Gem : This shudnt be the case :| Pointer working once should always work. Atleast for the same person.
We will wait for murphy to try or someone else. And finally which pointer is working flawless for u?

STEPS :
1) Attach cheat engine to game
2) Open Player profile in game (any player)
3) The pointers will change to correct value ONLY if player profile is loaded up in game otherwise they will either show ?? or wrong value
4) Now keeping the player profile opened in game, change the nationality value in cheat engine
5) Go back to game, close and reopen the same player's profile to see whether his nationality changes.
6) Tell me the pointer numbers working correctly

Also, its kinda weird that murphy's case, editor doesnt even attach and in yours it does. :S

we need more people. Unfortunately not many users are playing this game. I can use the editor in my pc quite well. I need testers :|

Murphy

School Cricketer
Hallo,

Im a bit lost cause it obvious that when it come to the development you guys know what you are doing, where I am just a casual gamer that would just like to change some stuff. I have the Cheat thing when I open I open to file... I will play around again and if I can just get it to work then I will test for you. Have a few meetings at work now 7:15 in SA. But whenb I get a change Ill see if I can figure it out.

The Gem

School Cricketer
OK. Cook comes up all 44 except for 17 20 21 26 27.
I then change the value to 45... it wont let me change 17 20 21 26 27.
I change 1, and then all values change to 45 except for 17 20 21 26 27.
I leave cook to the menu and re-enter Cook.
He now shows "Essex and India".
Values have all remained 45 except for 17 20 21 26 27. I still cant change those values, but I can change any other value. When I do all pointers change except for the above mentioned 17 20 21 26 27.

----------

Same results with Trott as above.

Hope that helps.

----------

I should add that the test editor, while successfully attaching to the game, does not show the name or info for the player when you click on refresh (and yes, the game is in the player profile screen at the time).

faizangmc

Club Captain
OK. Cook comes up all 44 except for 17 20 21 26 27.
I then change the value to 45... it wont let me change 17 20 21 26 27.
I change 1, and then all values change to 45 except for 17 20 21 26 27.
I leave cook to the menu and re-enter Cook.
He now shows "Essex and India".
Values have all remained 45 except for 17 20 21 26 27. I still cant change those values, but I can change any other value. When I do all pointers change except for the above mentioned 17 20 21 26 27.

----------

Same results with Trott as above.

Hope that helps.

----------

I should add that the test editor, while successfully attaching to the game, does not show the name or info for the player when you click on refresh (and yes, the game is in the player profile screen at the time).

ok. its more clear now. Pointer 17 doesnt work.
Also name surname has not been coded yet. They are just present in the form.
Features working are listed above. Only that will show. Ignore name surname ipl salary

In test editor, just change nationality. (even if not showing on load) Chose one from drop down list. Click on save. Reopen player profile in game and see if changes happen.
You can also change bowling type. Battig preference, like make him aggressive. And see. (These are coded and working) Name surname wont show anything like the screenshot i posted. They will work later. Once, even a single feature works, all will work.
Now im changing the pointer and re-releasing the test editor.

----------

murphy we will fix ur problem later. First lets get the full editor out.

The Gem

School Cricketer
No changes apparent when using test editor. It doesn't matter what I change in the editor, there is no change in the game when I go out of and return to the player's profile.

----------

Wait - if I use the player records not the player profiles (like I have been) it works!!! :)

faizangmc

Club Captain
whats the diffrence betweeen player profile? and player records? :S
i cant get u?

Murphy

School Cricketer
Faizel

That part I know on the profile it's the top part and you see it different the player record give you the whole list of players. Cant test but That is the different.

faizangmc

Club Captain
updated with pointer no1. Now test it gem and tell me if its working in both player profile and records. Earlier it was working for both in my pc. Now i changed to pointer no 1. It should work both ways. I hope. We are almost there :)
Redownload :
ICC 2012 TEST EDITOR (new project) - My files - File Catalog - Personal site

@Murphy : Now tell me, which windows ur using? It still isnt showing 'attached' confirmation even after loading up player profile? Also try running editor as "Run as admin" option. Attachment problem happens only when game exe name doesnt match with editor's. I have coded "Cricket.exe" in editor. But, as you are saying ur exe is also named "Cricket.exe" it should work. Im also trying to code something like where you can chose the process from a list of ALL processes currently running in ur machine. This way we can eliminate the "different names" issue.

Post a screenshot with f the game's installation folder with exe file in the screenshot.
Like this : (See the Cricket.exe) Is it same like this in urs?

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 21 17.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 21 17.42.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread