Artmoney In ICC2006

Cottager

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know it's frowned upon here, and of course cheating would be terribly dull if done all the time and used to only enhance your own team. But there's a little thrill in tinkering things and making the game more versatile, and it'd be nice to at least have the option.

I want to help people to be able to use it quite effectively, but firstly I'd need a bit of help myself

First of all, here's a copy and paste of a post on cricketweb that was quite helpful for me:

Hollo all i have been looking at artmoney to try to work out how to edit things so far i have manage to figure how to chane age, natanilties,budget and contracts(semi).

Ok frist of all i'll tell tou how to change players ages. The first thing to do is find out their bith date e.g. Ricky Ponting's is 19/12/1974 which makes him 30. The nnext thing to do is to find out what that is in the database you can do that by using the 2002 decrypted DB in Ricky Ponting's case he is alredy in that database so it's easier if the is not in the datatbase you can use maggie and give a player the birthdate you want. Anyway once you have tho birthdate in the DB open it using a Hex editor search for the players name in this case Ricky's once youve found the playeryour looking for the birthdates as shown in the hex editor pic in red which are 80 BD 40 and 64 i then convert them from hex to numbers using the char dec. which in conveting them makes 128 189 218 and 64 howerver i dont think that 64 is very relevant to ages being every player has it. Once you have this open artmony (with the icc running and the game you wish to edit) select icc 2005 in the drop down menu then go search the search screen will come up and where it says exact value change it to sequence of values and and when it asks for a number put in 3 then press ok.
You will then be able to type in the birthdate i going to use rickys 128 189 and 218 it will hopfully only find one in ricky case it does you then press one of the arrows and it will take it across i am going change it by selcting the 218 and changing it to 223 and then saving it.

Onne you have the birthdate the rest is easy you then right click on the 128 in artmony and select memory editor which will take you a memery editor which is shown in the screenshot memed in the top lef hand corner is the birth dates the next didget along is 43 which is the layers natinality i am going to change it to 44 which is england the next didget along is the contract not sure exacly how it works yet though. Once you hve finihed with mem editor press ok and then save.

Nat. are:
43=Aus
44=Eng
45=Ind
46=NZ
47=Pak
48=RSA
49=Sri
50=Wi
51=Bang
52=Zim
175=Aus(k)

I can edit Ricky Ponting to my heart's content, and also a few other things. Here's a fairly unprofessional picture of what I've been able to do:
untitledug2.jpg

Ok, so what do I need from you? Well, player IDs really. I'd be able to do any player's age and nationality if I had those, but currently I only have Ricky Ponting. So, if anyone has ICC 2002 and a spare ten minutes, then I can talk them through finding those player IDs, and then we can make editing ICC2005/2006 a bit more of a reality.

Posts slating editing not really welcome.

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
I don't have ICC 2002, but I do know what you're talking about since I also edited Ricky Ponting's age, nationality long time ago when I read that post on Cricketweb.net.

But as far editing players' stats like averages which you did with Trescothick and Munday, that won't make any difference at all since you're not changing their ability or anything, just some numbers that appear on the screen, just so you know.

Cottager

Club Cricketer
yeah, I know. I just felt like showing that a fair bit's possible.

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
Amazing:eek: , so you found that database file and searched for other players' names and changed their nationalities like Ponting?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm, can anyone release a patch that makes Shane Warne 20 or something?

Or better yet, a proper patch that updates some rosters and stuff?

Cottager

Club Cricketer
I'll post a little help walkthrough if there's enough interest

Users who are viewing this thread