Artmoney In ICC2006

don43

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can somebody please tell me how to clear up players stats so i can see there new statistics after changing ages..

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Which dataT file do i open???

There is one at C:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006 Aus v Eng\Data

and there are folders in the data folder named sc1, sc2, sc3, sc4 and sc5 and they all have a dataT file in them?

i found a decrypted dp file on this forum and found pontings name in it but there are no @ symbols in it

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
i found the @ symbol in ur screenshot but theres no more of them

do i have to move the dataT file into the C:drive folder

satishmania

International Coach
no you dont have to move the file... and look for the first "@" sign on the left hand side of the player's first name and its value should be 64

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Using artmoney

i search the running cricket captain game , the number in correct order but it dosent come up with anything

im really bad at this tbh

the game running is ICC 06 ashes....the file open is mants and they have ponting

Last edited:

satishmania

International Coach
sometimes for the same order of numbers ending with 64 more than two entries come up when you search in Artmoney. so what i do is go with the first order of numbers and edit them. then i goto the particular players profile in the game and check if that change made a difference

satishmania

International Coach
i hope you have selected "Integer" under "type" and "address range" as "ALL" before you search. there should be a match for that sequence unless your savefile has been edited for that player before. the search result should come up on the left and on clicking the red arrow it should be visible as a table on the right

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
its just coming up with nothing im searching
"sequence of values"
"4"
"integer"
"all"

from my running ICC 06 game and it has nothing

satishmania

International Coach
oh i see. you must not only have the game running but you must load your save game or start a new game and have it saved and then load it. This works only on a saved game file.

Users who are viewing this thread