ICC 2005 v1.1 & 2013 v1.9 PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET,COACH,PHYSIO EDITOR!

Do you like this editor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is the regen potential thing actually works? Like in 2012 version it didnt work as players having more batting attributes than their potential, How can you be so sure that it is potential rating indeed?

Thats where the confusion is. Even I wondered why the potential is higher and increasing the potential doesnt seem to make the player improve faster.

But, then I realised its nt that players potential. u must have noticed it I have named it as "regen" potential.
Coz changing it doesnt affect the current player. It affects the players regen. (they guy who gonna replace a retired player in that country)

Im confident. Coz i changed the regen batting ability of around 100 players in India to something huge like 20000. Played 3 seasons. Just after the 3rd season got over, i clicked on continue to enter the 4th season. In player records, 2 players appeared in India (regens) with batting ABILITY of 18722, and 17,550 and age being 21 and 20 respectively!
So thats how it works.
You feel bangladesh needs to improve in next ten years. Change regen potentials of bangladesh players to something higher (around 50 players) In next coming years bangladesh will be improved with the best new regens.

Last edited:

supratim

School Cricketer
all r working fine......thanks bro.......bt can u please create editor for cricket coach 2011 and 2012?

NIT111

School Cricketer
Hi dude can you make a editor for australian domestic contracts.. or include a new update with a way to edit contract for australian domestic teams

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The latest Editor looks the best...Thanks...:)

faizangmc

Club Captain
@NIT111 : sorry bro, I am very busy with work nowadays so I cant release an update
@coolash1 : Someone already made a tournament editor. Look in the forums.
As for team name, we dont need an editor for that. I can be edited using the edit option in game itself.
@Monzi : Cheers. Enjoy!

thesweepmaster

Club Cricketer
Hi, really bizarre question but I have been looking for an editor for ICC2006. I tried to download the 2005 editor thinking it would work but the link is dead?

Do you know whether you could send me it or even help me find an editor for ICC2006.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread