Tv Patch making Tutorial

jerral

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey man u r the best u work verry hard and its realy good stuff

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
i need some help myself. i'm not goin into TV patch making. but just want to move couple of things here n there.

What i wanna know is that, how do i move, for e.g, Confidence meter or tv logo,etc.

i have downloaded the XML file and have opened it wth a TEXT EDITOR, but i dunno which value refer to which things in the game.

If anybody can put up a list which lists the things(Confidence meter, field circle, all the texts, and basiclly everything which we see while playing a match) and their 'TextButton ID', then it will be very easy to move things around.

Waiting for a reply.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
<!-- Batting Confidence -->
<Window ID = "40"

My TV logos are called 9logo and 9logo2. Search them and you will find them.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
thnx for the info, but the confidence meter,etc were just examples.

if u can, plz provide the complete list.

that will enable me to make a few changes here n there myself. And i wont have to ask u to make small changes every now n then.

vb_vm

School Cricketer
Are you kidding me? All right, I was wondering if Mr.Aussie1st can make a TV overlay similar to the one in Ten Sports/ or like the one in which the score is displayed at the bottom with everything. I shall be grateful to you.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Hey Sylvester, I was trying to make another TV overlay and I came accross this problem - I was editing my previous overlay which was 512*512, but this one needs to be done in 640*480, but when I am putting it there and playing the game its showing the original one which is done by EA. So do I need to edit the rfe file aswell. What do I need to edit there? Pls help.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It's best you use one of the currently made TV patches as a template.
If you need more help, PM your MSN if you have it and we can go from there.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
ig_stat_scorecard would be the scorecard. You can get that from a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks aussie,

1 more thing Aussie what Text button do you have to edit? there are loads of these things.
PS Congrats to your 8,000 posts, you are a legend.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Its easy to find. every thing has the topic named in such a way that you can easily find what you are looking for. such as if you want to change something of the new batsman then search the page and you will find it as a heading.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea thats what he means. It's hard to explain which text box you should be editing because there is so many. It just depends what you are trying to edit.
You will find hints like - text = "Scorecard"

Users who are viewing this thread