Tv Patch making Tutorial

amazingbrains

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
helo aussie! gr8 job u hav been doin so far.can u help me clear a few doubts plz..in tv overlay editin in the rfe file there r so many ids.like id=100..wat exactly is that?how do u know/find the id of a text button?i wanted to place the logo of the playin country just to the left of the scoreboard on top.but wen i placed a new file in the scorecard section text button id="10" n texture="l3aus" ,the logo isnt appearing n instead a white box of that size appears!
how can i place an xtra logo there?is it possible to add an new object in fsh n assign a text id to it?plz xplain....

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i got a headek!!!!!! i dnt think i would be able to do all that!!! damn!! :noway:noway:noway:noway:mad:mad:mad

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
helo aussie! gr8 job u hav been doin so far.can u help me clear a few doubts plz..in tv overlay editin in the rfe file there r so many ids.like id=100..wat exactly is that?how do u know/find the id of a text button?i wanted to place the logo of the playin country just to the left of the scoreboard on top.but wen i placed a new file in the scorecard section text button id="10" n texture="l3aus" ,the logo isnt appearing n instead a white box of that size appears!
how can i place an xtra logo there?is it possible to add an new object in fsh n assign a text id to it?plz xplain....

You probably need to name l3aus in the fsh file. Either that or use the name I used in my patch and then import the new logo over my logo in the fsh file.

ramesherni

Banned
hai friends,,,,,can anyone explain me how to make a tv logo? i was making in photoshop by removing background.but it still have a white background back of my created logo. how to remove that white background in game.

Users who are viewing this thread