Player Editor(In-Game)

Q)Which editor do you like more?

• Total voters

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sinkwood said:
tell me one thing how to change player values score averare every thing is ok tell me how to change player level lines yellow and red lines

I cannot understand your question properly,but from what I gather you mean how to change the overall batting and bowling level of a player,basically that is controlled by the first attribute(skill,if I remember properly,not sure though).

Octavius

Club Cricketer
just a quick note on resilience.

i think it determines how much batting confidence is lost when struck by the ball.

low resilience means a dramatic loss of confidence.

also to the guy who did the experiments, wow i thought you were talking about real results between NZ and Aus cause often we lose a series 3-0 and two of the matches were really close.

so that looks very realistic to me.

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
Octavius said:
just a quick note on resilience.

i think it determines how much batting confidence is lost when struck by the ball.

low resilience means a dramatic loss of confidence.

also to the guy who did the experiments, wow i thought you were talking about real results between NZ and Aus cause often we lose a series 3-0 and two of the matches were really close.

so that looks very realistic to me.
Yeah the results were startling considering i only changed the aussies bowlers down a bit.

As for the results concerning Aus vs NZ i agreee that they did mirror closely what has happened in real life over the last few series between these two. 1 or 2 years back when NZ were in Australia they should have won that series as they figured out McGrath by forcing him to change his line by not playing at anything outside off stump they showed great control and discipline and left everything he bowled outside off stump and nullified him for the series.

They then worked out Gilchrist by bowling around the wicket to him and angling it in to him which resulted in him being cramped for room (Gilchrist entire method is to free his arms and swing hard) and getting caught at point, cover, gully or mid off, i have noticed that other teams have finally cottoned onto this idea recently England did the same with great results in Ashes series and South Africa are doing it as well i think Gilchrist days are coming to a close his average over the past 2 to 3 series are woeful as a result.

Last edited:

boss

Club Cricketer
thanks for a grt "player editor" friends!, will definitely able to bring something out of this game!

boss

Users who are viewing this thread