Field editor for C2k5

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah Well..I think I have hit upon a bug in this Field Editor....Actually I loaded my saved game so as to continue my Test Match...and to my horror found a fielder on the middle of the pitch :eek: (SCREENSHOT) ...I immediately opened the Field Editor to see a Fielder placed right on the pitch...

On Investigating :D I came to know that My Brother was fooling around with the Field Editor...Initially he dragged a Fielder right outside the ground only to get a Error Msg ' Gone for Chips'..and then he had a nasty idea and put a Fielder right on the Pitch....and it SAVED...

Attachments

• FielOnPitch.jpg
    FielOnPitch.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 63

niks_shs

School Cricketer
Hey i downloaded ur field editor and followed the instructions
and when i open "C2k5 Field Editor.exe" i get the following error "" Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies is not currently registered : the file is missing or invalid, could you please help me e

vaibhavsrv674

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I am getting some errors

Componant COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:
a file is issing or invalid

Please help me...........

kapil

School Cricketer
HELP...... dis does not work with c07?? when i click .exe, it says component COMDLG32.ODX is not ....somethin..wat to do??

kapil

School Cricketer
its not workin.... dat same error. and comdlg32.ocx is not gettin installed from ur link:mad

kapil

School Cricketer
msstdfmt.dll error shown when i run da .exe file of the editor... help help please.............:(

Users who are viewing this thread