Easy AI Editor

Sid2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey sid what a editor you have made! good!

SayDIE

School Cricketer
All these u_hard, l_hard,...... etc thats all ok :D
How do u edit field_physics? :help
please got to edit outfield pacing :onpc

I hope its not a silly question.
All these AI patchers like boss... etc create seprate files (2....big) for test, odi 50 ovrs, 20 overs etc. Why? :rolleyes:
When i did extract the .cfg files i found that every thing ( odi 50 ovrs, test, 20 ovrs etc) has a seprate .cfg file so why dont they put everything into one so that we dont get the headache of changing the file while playing test then change again while playin ODI. :onpc
(If i hav said anytin wrong i am sorry)
[ The thing is that i like boss AI patch but hate to again n agian change the files for test n ODI ]

sid_19840

International Coach
SayDIE said:
All these u_hard, l_hard,...... etc thats all ok :D
How do u edit field_physics? :help
please got to edit outfield pacing :onpc

I hope its not a silly question.
All these AI patchers like boss... etc create seprate files (2....big) for test, odi 50 ovrs, 20 overs etc. Why? :rolleyes:
When i did extract the .cfg files i found that every thing ( odi 50 ovrs, test, 20 ovrs etc) has a seprate .cfg file so why dont they put everything into one so that we dont get the headache of changing the file while playing test then change again while playin ODI. :onpc
(If i hav said anytin wrong i am sorry)
[ The thing is that i like boss AI patch but hate to again n agian change the files for test n ODI ]

The editor doesnt allow you to do that Im afraid,try opening the field physics file with notepad and edit the values.

SayDIE

School Cricketer
Thanx for that. :hpraise
But Increasing wht attribute in notepad(field_physics) wud change the outfield pacing and wht wud happen when that perticular attribute is increased ( like wud it decrease outfield speed or increase it ) .
pls pls pls :upray

Users who are viewing this thread