AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

fayyaz322

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i tried but doesn't work.if you have installation setup for player editor plz upload it thanks.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gladly. If you can fix this it will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• USER_corrupt.zip
    384.1 KB · Views: 13

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That should be fixed although the stats and bats for the first custom player are probably incorrect as I copied them across from an uncorrupted one.

File removed.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks heaps, although I kinda wanted his stats. Oh well. Thanks

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Not possible I'm afraid. I tried but the data had been written over.

Edit: I also appear to have given you two Steve Smiths and no Tim Paine. Basically what had happened (no idea how!) was the data from your ODI stats to Tim Paine's fielding abilities had been truncated and was all mixed together. I had to fix yours manually and then I thought I had a full copy of Paine I could insert but I couldn't hence you have two Smiths.
I'm attaching it again as the player ID needs changing on the first one. Use the one attached here otherwise you'll have problems... ;)

Attachments

• USER_corrupt.rar
    132.8 KB · Views: 24

naveenncc

Banned
its totally a waste after edit the england and australia games the games not start after toss only viewers is coming stupid patch plz upload redymade userdat . but i have userdate becoz i play the game from 2010 tiull date i have all record and stats of plyer

jot15

Club Cricketer
im new to editing.please tell me how to fix this.
swha7.jpg

look in the image i changed face to 01 and under player it still says unlic_tan_06.how can i change both to 1.I saved also still same problem.please tell me.
also in player editor for some players it shows face #39.and in big editor it only shows up to 20.how can i fix that?please help me out.thanks in advance.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It sometimes corrupts it. I'd love to fix this one but I don't have the source anymore.
If you post the roster I might be able to fix it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread