AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah. Sorry but I don't have the time or inclination to update it.
I do hate leaving buggy work out there but that's life.

sudhindrakv

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi.. everything worked in this editor.. But i'm not able to open the game.. Its shows loading and i never saw it open yet, but if i remove the user file, then the game is opening.. Help me fix this.. I'd worked so hard to earn skills for my players.. :(

sudhindrakv

School Cricketer
Hi.. Everything worked as shown above, but i am not able to load the game from this modified user file, but if i delete it or move it to another folder, the game starts.. With all my progress lost.. :(( Can anyone help.??? Please help.. :(:(

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
first of fall you should back up your old user file before editing other wise you may face such kind of problems anyway start the game with new user file about the earning points you can increase that in player editor and about progression use slachrummy's unlocked all kit bags and stadiums :thumbs

cpt crash

Club Cricketer
Hi guys. When I use the Player editor to alter some of the australian players, for example B Laughlin to D Bollinger, it saves fine, however, when I launch the game, the name has not been altered in the squad. I am changing the name at the very top of the editor page. All other names are greyed out.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
you need to press the save button as soon as you finish typing his name in and you also need to change the name in both sets.

gta4life

School Cricketer
Please post the links to the older versions if anyone of you have them.

sudhindrakv

School Cricketer
Hey everything looks fine.. But when you save after all modifications, game doesn't open.. Stuck at loading screen for hours.. Also the same problem when used big editor.. Anyone know to solve this problem, specify my name and help.. thanks.. :(:(

khanashher

School Cricketer
Player Editor not Initializing

I had formatted my PC, & added a new Windows to it. Now the Player Editor is not running. An error message appears "Failed to initialize". I deleted the older one & tried a new Player Editor file by downloading again but the problem persists. Please help.:mad

SLICKR392

Club Captain
When I add...England & Aus..Squads to those extra teams (ROW XI,CM XI)
And play on hard...it never starts, it loads forever. Works on med & easy :| But duh uh! Hard ?

Spin

Club Cricketer
PS3 Version, is there such thing please Reply!!!!!!!!:mad

Users who are viewing this thread