AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

K

King_Lara

There are some text boxes on the top side of the app. There must be a player name and surname over there. Edit those and save.

I have tried. Can't do. They are greyed out. Game is closed... I have no idea why it's doing this.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Actually there are two just at the left side of 'save' button. You need to edit those and not the grayed ones below.

K

King_Lara

Actually there are two just at the left side of 'save' button. You need to edit those and not the grayed ones below.

Thank you. That's what I thought, too :-/ But they are also greyed... Here's a screen:

ac09.jpg

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright, see you have opened the game.dat file. You need to open the user.dat file. The game files can't be edited, I think.

K

King_Lara

Thank you for your help. Okay... I think it is the same when I open user.dat. I'll try again...

Thank you! Worked that time perfectly.

I thought both could be used to edit, because the information at online help says:

"
Code:
Installation Information

To run the program you will need the .net 3.5 framework. Get it here Simply run the exe by double clicking. When prompted [b]open your USER.DAT file or your GAME1IG.DAT file.[/b] These can be found in XP
"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, it might just open it. I don't really know though. Good that your problem is solved.

K

King_Lara

True. That's okay, it's all looking good now. Thank you very much for your help. :)

K

King_Lara

Okay... It's crashing when I change some bats and pads. I didn't read that any such problem is known yet in this thread.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Did you try to change the stats of some players or just the pads/bats? It shouldn't crash if you change bats/pads.

K

King_Lara

Did you try to change the stats of some players or just the pads/bats? It shouldn't crash if you change bats/pads.

Thank you for replying...

Actually, yes. I did change some stats for the players as I went. I started over. I left out changing the bats, pads, other equipment... And left the stats well alone. A classic Australian team is now done. Works so far with no problems.

K

King_Lara

Okay, thanks. I left the stats alone.

Problem and solution: game failed to start. This was after I changed Bangladesh players. But after changing the faces of the openers- one to Stuart Broad, the game no longer worked. So I changed the faces to Australian faces, and boom back in business.

On the older BLIC07, when using the player editor, changing to a certain set of the pads used to hang the game, too... That's why my first thought was equipment mod bug... But no. Face bug... Maybe licensed and unlicensed player conflict? I don't know...

Last edited by a moderator:

sanji 1135

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:help
I Was reinstall Windows
After Run AC09 Player Editor, The some error Report came

"The Application Failed to initialize Properly"
I Was reinstal AC09 Player Editor, Same thing Happen

Users who are viewing this thread