AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

dw29392

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Player Editor Problem

I have downloaded and used the player editor and now my game won't get past the "PRESS ENTER" stage.

musa

School Cricketer
i have a problem guys plz help me out . i edited stats of pakistan team and when i start my game after saving it the game doesnt tends to start it keeps on loading for hours and i cant reach the menu . is this editor compatible with original version of the game only ? or does it work for the pirated version too plzzzzz reply me quik i really want help regarding this matter

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't know about its compatibility but yes you shouldn't edit the stats as far as I know. That tends to corrupt the roster. If you edit the stats, set the player to licensed.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I don't know about its compatibility but yes you shouldn't edit the stats as far as I know. That tends to corrupt the roster. If you edit the stats, set the player to licensed.

why bother helping a pirate?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
I don't think so, seems to work fine for me on Beta 2. Apart from stats, everything works great...

What you are thinking is actually called "Vanilla" version and what that idiot was talking is original (geniune) and pirated

ha.lufc.rry

School Cricketer
I have added players using this and the 2.0 roster update so i have the teams i want, yet it doesn't load on the game. How now do i get the teams i want from ac09 onto the game?

ravi varma

Club Cricketer
I have added players using this and the 2.0 roster update so i have the teams i want, yet it doesn't load on the game. How now do i get the teams i want from ac09 onto the game?

go to MY Document/Ashes cricket 2009.there u can save your roster and then try to load the roster.:banana2

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There are some text boxes on the top side of the app. There must be a player name and surname over there. Edit those and save.

Users who are viewing this thread