AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Jim

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey rajat try more then one or two times to copy ac09 player editor to game directory.sometimes its do problem.

rajatGod512

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's still not working i have tried many times today but the same error . Could it be because I have not installed .net framework 3.5 , but have installed .net framework 3.5 SP1 . It worked for me some time ago but when i cleaned up my system and re-installed everything it just doesnt work.

rajatGod512

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes c++ 2005 redistributable is installed

rajatGod512 added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

and it's working on laptop of mine with win 7 ultimate (x86)

P Squared

International Coach
Hey whenever I change anything for a player and click on save and then exit the editor and then launch the game and then go to the in game player editor, everythings the same. Sorry if this has already been answered but I didnt feel upto reading 32(!!!!!!!) pages.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
When I Click The Player Editor It Say Like This The application has failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application. :crying

P Squared

International Coach
What does change? Did you load the correct roster ingame?

Well nothing changes and I have only one roster so it must have been correct. I changed the USER.DAT file by the way. And it isnt Aussie1sts international roster its the original one that I got with the game.

Last edited:

P Squared

International Coach
Okay it doesnt matter now. I downloaded Aussie1sts roster so that I dont need to edit anything myself.:)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ok but, by any chance you played around with the stats of the players?

Users who are viewing this thread