AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

SLICKR392

Club Captain
I think he means PS3 version of Skill Editor. As far as I know there is no Skill Editor for PS3.

------------
Issue with Skill Editor.
When I edit the bowling stats in TEST, the game loads forever.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, that's something known. Not only bowling, if you edit any stats, the game will freeze. So, only option is not to touch the stats at all.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh yes, it says in the first post that test/t20 stats can be edited. So, I think I overlooked it.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont know if this has been said before, but after saving a couple of times it corrupts the database

ponnu_2012

School Cricketer
Player editor is not saving the changes v 1.0.1.0.

Mate,

I have made changes in player number, stats etc. it is showing correctly in the editor but not showing in the game. eg. i have made change to Ravindra Jadeja's squad number from 8 to 88. but in the game it is still showing as 8. if i opened the editor it is showing as 88. why it is not getting saved? can you please advice??:mad

ryankhan

Pirate
WOW this is great. i was about to ask if you can edit the roster yourself through big editor and here i find player editor. it will take a long time but i hope it is worth it. hope it works and then it will be lovely. Any idea on how to get real faces? I just want real faces for few players like AFRIDI-GUL-KP-Brain Lara-Sangakara-Jaywardene and few others.

fayyaz322

School Cricketer
i get this message when i try to open your AC09 player editor plz help me. if you have an installation of player editor plz uplouad it.thanx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 10

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can I make a request? Can you add a feature where when the save button is pressed, it makes a backup of the pre-saved file? Because this corrupt database crap is really getting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread