Tutsi's Gameplay Patch FINAL Released : Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi123r

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, because it modifies the player stats, and it therefore only works for one team at a time, if you get me. Basically, it makes all the players in your team worse (I would guess), so if you did it to every team, the AI players would all be rubbish too.

ok so nw i understand

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
You should be able to open the file in Colin's editor though, or am I being thick as per usual?? Or am I barking up the wrong proverb?

I may well give it a go, wont be for a couple of days though as busy, like the idea of lessening bowlers accuracy to get a bit more variance in line and length and will definately have a play about with this and see how it goes

D

Dutch

I have given the Australian file a fair go. I enjoyed very much the fact that batting to some degree was harder. And it made the experience more realistic to some degree. I still found backfoot shots too easy to play and the huge bowling circle frightened me at first!
I thought a UFO had landed.

Don't get me wrong I think you have done a wonderful amount of work but as with anything, once you get used to something it becomes easier to find the "key" to making it work well again.

The huge issue now of course, which is becoming clearer is that as well as the timing windows the AI fielding has to be more "on to it". Hopefully the coming patch will help in this area. Great work and a real improvement.

Thanks.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Hey mate great work, looking forward to testing this out

would u be able to make a mod that allows us to edit eng/aus players in game?

Cheaptrick

Club Cricketer
call me naive but how do add all 3 files as they overwrite each other? do you load one then play with that team then exit and copy over next patch?

If so do you lose the new patch details?

Sorry but little confusing as to how to use all 3 files..thxs for any help

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
which is better, this or the official patch? is it possible to combine the two?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ya. You can use only 1 patch at a time. Apply the patch for the country with which you want to play.

What do you think of the Beta, tutsi?

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

which is better, this or the official patch? is it possible to combine the two?

I'd imagine the Beta is better ( :laugh :laugh :laugh ) - it has improved a lot about the game, and I don't think Tutsi's patch can do anything about edges, the AI runout bug and things like that. :) No offense meant, Tutsi. :)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Before the beta patch from Codemasters, I managed 290 odd in 20 over match consistently..After the patch I am able to cross 400 easily...

Will try your patch first and let you know.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Before the beta patch from Codemasters, I managed 290 odd in 20 over match consistently..After the patch I am able to cross 400 easily...

Will try your patch first and let you know.

The patch has made the game worse for you? What level are you playing on?

das_vicky

International Cricketer
playing on hard...patch has made it better, its just that I got the shots that gets sixes lot of time..

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
playing on hard...patch has made it better, its just that I got the shots that gets sixes lot of time..

OK. Yes, the sixes are a bit over powered now, they need toning down, I'm sure they'll be better in the 2nd Beta, or the patch itself. :)

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Tutsi worked great for me.This patch is for those who complaining that game is too easy.
Great work Tutsi.:hpraise

AsadKhawer

School Cricketer
Fantastic job mate. I have to say, at first I loved the added challenge in the batting and having wickets in hand got very important. It was extremely realistic at times too, with the Powerplay overs being much more important than before.

However, eventually I got used to it and now, today, this happened -

2yn2oph.jpg

This is with no reloaded saves, on hard. Kinda makes me sad in a weird way.

Still, great work. :)

OKP

Club Cricketer
Fantastic job mate. I have to say, at first I loved the added challenge in the batting and having wickets in hand got very important. It was extremely realistic at times too, with the Powerplay overs being much more important than before.

However, eventually I got used to it and now, today, this happened -

2yn2oph.jpg

This is with no reloaded saves, on hard. Kinda makes me sad in a weird way.

Still, great work. :)

Well at least the AI is realistic :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread