Tutsi's Gameplay Patch FINAL Released : Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Gameplay Patch for AUSTRALIA uploaded.

Excellent work. Will definitely be giving this one a go. thanks very much. We will have to see whether it is going to be useful and / or compatible with the upcoming patch. Thanls for your work once again!:)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reckon that combining this with the upcoming patch will make it too hard. That is, if this patch mainly works by reducing batting stats.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
I have reuploaded the patch in a RAR file. Kindly check if it gives the error while extracting.

That sorted it, cheers won't be using it though as have ps3 version, thought i could open it in notepad and see what you had changed the attribute values to, so that i could attempt something similar but to no avail, thanks all the same

D

Dutch

That sorted it, cheers won't be using it though as have ps3 version, thought i could open it in notepad and see what you had changed the attribute values to, so that i could attempt something similar but to no avail, thanks all the same

You should be able to open the file in Colin's editor though, or am I being thick as per usual?? Or am I barking up the wrong proverb?

Last edited by a moderator:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Could possibly, although it might be corrupt. Worth a try though.

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Cheers tutsi. I have always used the many incarnations of your ea07 patch and I am sure you won't disappoint this time.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
No, because it modifies the player stats, and it therefore only works for one team at a time, if you get me. Basically, it makes all the players in your team worse (I would guess), so if you did it to every team, the AI players would all be rubbish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread