Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
when such upgrade/patch will come out for PS3.....:crying

leventia

Banned
I have a strange problem when i us your patch, my gamepad stops working and isnt recognised in the game options menu. Btw i downloaded australian version

dropl3ts

School Cricketer
please please please manage it for other teams also specially for pakistan please Brother :noway

Gillo

School Cricketer
yeah how can you not make something for pakistan man comon :noway

tommy

School Cricketer
thank you very much tutsi for these patches......can you make these for other teams as well ? can you make single file for it by means of which one can use this patch of yours without replacing single file for every team every time....

one thing i want to ask if someone else has also experienced it by using this patch of tutsi is that i am unable to get edges from my opponent team, i.e. when I bowl I dont get edges 99% of the time whileas when i am batting my edges goes to the keeper and to the slip as well. Has anyone else also had this sort of issue from this patch ?

also the judgement bar (for batsmen) and the accuracy bar (for bowlers) in in-game player editor is not working.i mean it is shown as grey in colour while other bars are in some other colour. is this due to this patch ? does this patch turns off both these characteristics thus making the only one team (whose patch is created) to have these working for them ?

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
All you guys please stop spamming and bumping this thread. The last he logged in was 11th Apr 2010, so it is not possible that bhe even sees this. Mods close this thread please

D

Dutch

If Tutsi wants this opened again he can request it. Otherwise see his first post for the patch. Cheers. Dutchad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread