AC09 Sound Importer Beta

slaye

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it possible to extract crowd chants from fifa 09? I would love to have those sounds in the AC09.
It would be nice if someone can give me a link to download genuine cricket chants. By the way posting sounds shouldnt be illegal. They should think that We are just cricket nuts who like to hear cricket chants via ipod lol. So thats why we are sharing the sounds.

Start posting/attaching sounds guys.

indian_dude

School Cricketer
Is it possible to extract crowd chants from fifa 09? I would love to have those sounds in the AC09.
It would be nice if someone can give me a link to download genuine cricket chants. By the way posting sounds shouldnt be illegal. They should think that We are just cricket nuts who like to hear cricket chants via ipod lol. So thats why we are sharing the sounds.

Yes it is possiple to extract all sounds from fifa 07,08,09,10. using Ronaldos sound master 10.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman

Wouldn't Fifa 09's chants sound a little odd in a cricket game? :)

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

oh god,10963 sounds.:brickwall
btw great work Importer :happy

Seriously?? It doesn't sound anything like that in the game...

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Sorry to disappoint. I haven't had time to work on it for the past 2 weeks.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Its not a kind of thing that just needs to be done. There are still a lot of unknowns. Things that need to be figured out. Its not possible for me to give an ETA.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Truth be told, after the closure of TG i dont have many expectations from Codemasters. So ( whenever available ) the ability to Import textures in the BETA 2 patch with FS:AA & Improved AI will certainly be awesome.

Best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread