AC09 Sound Importer Beta

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
A question regarding the music in Twenty/20 and ODIs. We can't actually do anything about it, can we? If we just change the tracks to real songs, they won't sound as though they're coming through the stadiums' PA system and it'll sound rubbish. Unless of course, someone can get samples of the music played at the actual grounds from somewhere.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
You could edit the sounds is some sound editor so that they have that effect. The music played at the grounds is named 1.wav(there are multiple files with the same name) in case you want to hear what they sound like.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Mhhh lovely program AbBh. Hopefully someone will make new sounds for edges, stump etc

shrenik

International Coach
AbBh.....you're a champ mate...!!!!
awesome work....
waiting for the texture importer to be released..

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I wanted to replace the theme songs of Australia and England,that plays in the main menu,but could not find those tones. Are they not there in that editor?

shrenik

International Coach
The filename for the menu music (not for ENG & AUS) is BL2008_48_24bit.wav
scroll the vertical bar to around 40% and you'll get that file

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Every sound is shown in the importer. Their names aren't exactly descriptive. So you'll have to dig through them to locate the sound you want to replace.

From what I've been able to gather
The names with the numbers are commentary files.
The crowd, effects, menu sounds have somewhat descriptive names
The sounds played on the PA system(dismissal announcement or music) are named 1.wav
The background music in menu is named BL2008_48_24bit.wav. The sounds played during the intro videos are codemasters.wav and Transmission_games.wav respectively

There are 10963 sounds and I've only listened to a few of them so my assumptions could be wrong.

The filename for the menu music (not for ENG & AUS) is BL2008_48_24bit.wav
scroll the vertical bar to around 40% and you'll get that file
Or you could type bl when the focus is on the list view and the file will be selected.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Every sound is shown in the importer. Their names aren't exactly descriptive. So you'll have to dig through them to locate the sound you want to replace.

From what I've been able to gather
The names with the numbers are commentary files.
The crowd, effects, menu sounds have somewhat descriptive names
The sounds played on the PA system(dismissal announcement or music) are named 1.wav
The background music in menu is named BL2008_48_24bit.wav. The sounds played during the intro videos are codemasters.wav and Transmission_games.wav respectively

There are 10963 sounds and I've only listened to a few of them so my assumptions could be wrong.

Or you could type bl when the focus is on the list view and the file will be selected.

That`s great. Now I can replace the menu theme songs with national anthems of Australia,etc. :D

papalazarou

Club Captain
Nice work AbBh. Thanks you. Had a little trouble importing a few .wav's (sample rate problem?) but coverting to mp3 seemed to do the trick.

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
Great work ABh. I checked it yesterday. About the songs playing in the background, we can mix some music with crowd noise inside some sound editor. Also I think first we may start replacing the appeals, shots and bat stroke sounds first. A separate thread may be started, anyone up for this with me guys ?

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
Great work ABh. I checked it yesterday. About the songs playing in the background, we can mix some music with crowd noise inside some sound editor. Also I think first we may start replacing the appeals, shots and bat stroke sounds first. A separate thread may be started, anyone up for this with me guys ?

the idea is sweet..lets arrange all the required sounds into a single thread..!
with the upcoming full version patch and the newly found sound editor to bring the required sounds , this game's gonna rock..:happy

thanks for this sound editor..!
now we need good cheering crowd to accompany every boundary we hit..:D

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can smell a great cricket game in AC09.... with these great program's help. And also the Texture Editor AbBh is making.

Users who are viewing this thread