AC09 Mod Manager - v0.1 Released

Dipak

ICC Board Member
^Take a screen-shot of the error:)

Press Print Screen Button, Paste in MS Paint, save it ad post it. Then only we can help

indresh88

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ERROR

I got the following error during installation...i have already assign a path...

here is a screenshot...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 62

tommy

School Cricketer
I tried to install one of the kits through mod manager and i got this error which i have posted as image......plz help

Attachments

• mod error.jpg
    mod error.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 26

punduman

School Cricketer
Hi Kshitiz

U Wrote

You have to open the BIG Editor(Not the one bundled), go to the file, and copy the file path the editor shows when you open that file. Paste that file path in the Mod Manager and click "Add" to add the file.

My Question

1. Do i use the big editor that i already have or do i use the one u have added to the download.

2. When u said open the big editor and go to the file. Which file do i go to? do i go to texpack or DDS file. I tried to change the England kit but i could not figure out which file to go to...

I would rally appericiate your reply,

Thanks Dude

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hi Kshitiz

U Wrote

You have to open the BIG Editor(Not the one bundled), go to the file, and copy the file path the editor shows when you open that file. Paste that file path in the Mod Manager and click "Add" to add the file.

My Question

1. Do i use the big editor that i already have or do i use the one u have added to the download.

2. When u said open the big editor and go to the file. Which file do i go to? do i go to texpack or DDS file. I tried to change the England kit but i could not figure out which file to go to...

I would rally appericiate your reply,

Thanks Dude

1. You have to use the Big Editor that you already have and not the bundled one.

2. You need to go to the .dds files.

Users who are viewing this thread