No Requests MattW's Downloads [World Cup Overlay Released]

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
^Hardcore version is a patch for this game created by AngryPixel which makes the game very difficult to play. Check his thread.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to hear its working nice. It makes the offline co-op seriously fun. There are a lot of plays and misses in this version as your friend doesn't know ill the end where ball gonna be and he would misses it if your premeditates. It also eliminates constant yorkers as they tend to end up full tosses now.:happy

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, I'd given up for ages on editing AC09, but, I've been wanting to do a decent overlay for it for a long while.

This isn't it, this is fairly poor, but I've spent enough time trying to get rid of those little bits out of line and getting all of the colours right, so I've decided to release what I've done so far.

It took ages doing little tiny edits on small images to get things looking okay, but I don't think it is too bad.

attachment.php

I've yet to work out a way of adding the logo to overlays, I tried putting it on the radar like I do on Cricket 07, it's rather amusing to say the least. I'll try a bit more on that before giving up.

Anyway,

READ THE README!
This takes a bit of time to install right, you need to do each step carefully.

Download is attached.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,570
  • worldcupv1.zip
    2 MB · Views: 936

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
hey very nice overlay .I was waiting for This icc cw overlays finally you released it thanks a lot matt

affanhayat

School Cricketer
hmm,so mattW i am using your logos and overlay in my patch " i am going to mention your name in credits and going to include your read me file" thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread