2011 World Cup Overlays (Team Logo Pack inculded)

mitz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Version 1.1 Released!

Includes the new Team Logo Pack and the CWC 2011 logo

81408d1301225748-2011-world-cup-overlays-team-logo-pack-inculded-logopack_mini_scoreboard_ind.jpg

81415d1301226138-2011-world-cup-overlays-team-logo-pack-inculded-logopack_incoming_bowler.jpg

Please check the first post which has the updated screens and the patch v1.1 as well.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

ashu_crickater

School Cricketer
Check these out...

Option-1
attachment.php

Option-2
attachment.php

Option-3
attachment.php

My choice is Option-1. Let me know which ones people prefer. I will soon launch a team logo pack ;)

hey mate. you're surely the most innovative one. option 2 looks good. in the rest options, it looks as if india is for the overs! so option 2 looks cool. and yes thanks friend for fulfilling my request.:cheers :) :yes :clap :thumbs . thanks once again.

----------

hey mate. i am sorry but i have 1 more request. in some of the logos, for example- pakistan, canada, and bangladesh- the logo is stretched a bit. so if u can less stretch it a bit, it would be very grateful of you. i have a suggestion of doing that. you could add a good world cup background behind those logos which you unstretch. i hope it's possble.
also in england's logo try to pass that diagonal from the centre as it is in the original one.
i hope you can fulfill these requests of mine. but fulfill them only if you have time.i am not forcing you to fulfill them. :)

alinasir

County Cricketer
hey man can you please make similar overlay for cricket 07 as you made ashes 09 overlay for me.please please.please PM me the link.thanks

mitz

School Cricketer
hey man can you please make similar overlay for cricket 07 as you made ashes 09 overlay for me.please please.please PM me the link.thanks
Sorry mate... no Cricket 07 requests in the Ashes 2009 forum :)
Additionally I don't have that game and not aware of its mods.

----------

where should I put the files
Buddy, Download the zip in the first post, extract and follow the instructions in the readme.txt included within the zip.

sudhindrakv

School Cricketer
Terrific job.. I've been searching for this.. Can anyone please create Sachin's new ADIDAS bat..??? :noway:noway

sudhindrakv

School Cricketer
Hey everything is working great.. Except for the Indian jersey.. Its the same old as original.. :(

mono

School Cricketer
my friend can u guide me how to do this stuf in ac09

mitz

School Cricketer
Terrific job.. I've been searching for this.. Can anyone please create Sachin's new ADIDAS bat..??? :noway:noway
I am not gonna make any bats as of now as this forum already has some great contributions and options available.

One suggestion would be from Meet's Downloads -
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2046068-post863.html

----------

Hey everything is working great.. Except for the Indian jersey.. Its the same old as original.. :(
This package only overrides the default menu overlays in the game.

For replacing the jerseys please refer to any threads in this forum which reads the title as "kits". There are plenty of fantastic options available :)

----------

my friend can u guide me how to do this stuf in ac09
Mono, As conveyed in some of my replies to the earlier thread, please download the zip attached in the first post; extract it and follow the instructions in the readme.txt included within the zip.

You would need "AC09 BIG Editor" from 'AbBh' available here -
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-downloads-forum/ac09-big-editor-v1-0-a-62002.html

jot15

Club Cricketer
Guys,

This is my first attempt to contribute to this great forum.

Please check out the new World Cup 2011 Overlays.

Screens and Patch attached.

Post updated with Patch v1.1 which now includes the Team Logo pack as well!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Previews..
Mini Scoreboard
attachment.php

Batting Scorecard
attachment.php

Pause Menu
attachment.php

Team Logo Pack
attachment.php

For more screens please check the attached Images...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

- MITZ

keep it up

zabrocks

School Cricketer
i downloaded cwc 2011 zip file but where i have to extraxt it and which folder

Users who are viewing this thread