Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

pickle

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i know im not a mod but madmick instead of triple posting just edit your first post :p

ght

School Cricketer
Lucky i was just wondering whether you could make an albion helmet for sri lanka with the sri lankan logo. I tried to make it but the game crashed and i had to reinstall it. The Base helmet file i edited became blurry when i imported it and previewed the dds file in baggie studios can you please help me by telling me what file format you save the helmet file in in photoshop so it works ingame. I have attached my attempt maybe you could try it in baggie studios and see why it does not work in game and edit it for me please.

Attachments

• BASE_HELMET.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Seems as if Lucky has abandoned his own thread :(. Still waiting for all those goodies. Not to rush you or anything, Lucky. Do it at your own pace, we know you've got other stuff to do.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I know we have moved on as far as the sky sports patch is concerned but could you make the red bit a bit more lighter?

Lucky

International Cricketer
Umm..Yeah, things are piling up once more. Been really busy. Um, I'll try to keep releasing things one-by-one and not forget. The thing is that I have limited time on the PC so it is proving a bit difficult.:(

Lucky

International Cricketer
Drewska said:
That according to most people doesn't exist. And that was a pretty ignorant post after what lucky just said.

Thanks for supporting me Drewska.;)

As Drewska said it doesn't exist and I made it up myself.

*Shakes Head*

And finally, once more, I don't know how many times I have had to say this, but I would appreciate it if you would get off my back MADMICK! I have explained my situation and people seem to understand, apart from you. You are either immature or selfish. You don't respect what I've done for the game and you don't respect other patch members. You don't realise what it takes to be a patch maker(I'm not saying that it's hard, but I'm saying that the patches aren't made in one second.) and I don't care if you think I'm having a go at you. I have had enough trying to explain it and make you understand. You just want everyone to be there to release patches for you. I am getting annoyed. :mad :mad:

Again, I will just like to thank all those other people who understand.

*Sigh*

PAlNLESS

School Cricketer
when i try import the Gray Nicolls Fusion with Bag Importer a File size to long error comes up

can you help?

Users who are viewing this thread