Lucky's BLIC/RPIC Downloads!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know that already, in the post with the screenshot I already said that I have to change the text. C'mon man, You don't think I'm that stupid do you? :p

Cheeze

School Cricketer
It's possible. When you release the V900 are you going to release the Genesis you made a while back?

Lucky

International Cricketer
Yeah, may aswell. I've been lazy and not too mention that I have also been unable to go on my PC that much as I used too.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Not going near??, I didn't say that I don't go on, The thing is, it doesn't take me 2 seconds to make a downlod for BLIC, it takes time. I'll do what I can when I can. If I only had a life for making downloads for a cricket game, I would be a pretty sad person. Equally, If you spent the whole day, every day, sitting on your PC, posting or playing games, without ever doing anything else, I would think you were pretty sad aswell. I have more pressure of studying and homework now than I have had before, and trying to fit in the amount of cricket that I play, I don't have much free time left.
Say what you want, think what you think.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Well, I had a bit of time to make some designs for my new cricket company, actually my dad's and I have made two bats that we will be releasing soon! I should show you some pictures tomorrow!

Lucky

International Cricketer
What took a long time? LOL, Making the bat designs? The bat designs only took me about 1 hour on each, In 4GB. And if you think I was taking all that time to make 2 bat designs then you should look at my post above.

Last edited:

pickle

School Cricketer
any news on the aussie state patch lucky, last post was on the 18th of Feb!

btw great work with your bats, hope you can release some soon!

James219

International Cricketer
madmick96 said:
i still dont get it. lol and what link james?

He gave a link to post 607, but removed it as he realised it was only four posts above. That's why it says edit on his post in 611. Anyway, you obviously don't understand post 607, give him time, he's not here just to make downloads for you, so don't demand things like the State patch which clearly take time to create.

Users who are viewing this thread