User2010's Kits for AC09

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't have the game. Don't know where the disc is. Just wanted them to make IPL 2012 kits as they pretty much look same in design. Anyways, leave it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just run the installer. It should do it for you. If you have any problems, you can post here.

adhilegend

Banned
i keep replacing the files and it keeps saying error..
after that when i run the game, the game hangs on loading !!

----------

please help!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can you post the screenshots or tell me what error is it giving?

adhilegend

Banned
Just run the installer. It should do it for you. If you have any problems, you can post here.

i cant install it! i replace the files and i keep getting an error!! and the game hangs on loading!

----------

it says something like file patch error!

----------

it also says invalid texture !!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ok. I'd recommend a fresh install of the game first. In c: drive. Then download the Big Editor from here.

Now, place all the Big Editor files in one folder, run the Big Editor once. It will take some time. After that, close the Big Editor after it is done. Now, you should be able to see a file called 'cache' in the Big Editor folder. Do what is mentioned in the first post.

Now, run the IPLKits.exe and after that IPLRest.exe. Hopefully, this should work. Make sure you copy the roster where it should be done. :)

adhilegend

Banned
Ok. I'd recommend a fresh install of the game first. In c: drive. Then download the Big Editor from here.

Now, place all the Big Editor files in one folder, run the Big Editor once. It will take some time. After that, close the Big Editor after it is done. Now, you should be able to see a file called 'cache' in the Big Editor folder. Do what is mentioned in the first post.

Now, run the IPLKits.exe and after that IPLRest.exe. Hopefully, this should work. Make sure you copy the roster where it should be done. :)

ok ill try this.. thanx!

----------

ok ill try this.. thanx!

its still not working... can u tell me the instructions of installing the ipl patch? full instructions please?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Those are the complete instructions I posted. Where is your game located, in which drive, I mean?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Nothing, it should do the work for you. You need to wait. It does take some time. Does it show any error? If not, then just wait. Also, your game needs to be in c: drive.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You have to install the Ashes Cricket 09 in c: drive. That's it. As I posted earlier, if you follow all those steps, I mean install a fresh game in c drive and try what I wrote, it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread