IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

maskedkane

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
please upload in mega upload

can u please upload in megaupload as it has resume capability i am unable to download from zshare or megashare it gets stopped every time . THANKS IN ADVANCEE

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Regarding the uploads, I think you can better upload it in Rapidshare? It is one of the best uploading sites for large files in my opinion. :)

coolz_hari

International Coach
Please work on the player abilities. You need to do a double check. Like I mentioned before, Pragyan Ojha is an example in the Deccan Chargers team. He is not a batsman. Also, Mark Boucher is not classified as a wicket keeper in the RCB team. It's a good patch but some vital details are missing.

Actually I have edited the stats as closely as possible . The reason why Ojha shown as a bats man because the player i edited was a bats man. Though he is shown as a batsman he has all bowling abilities. Please try him bowling cursor looks smaller than the part time bowlers.
Thanks for reviews

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

hey my game crashes when i start the game
i use vista

Ea sports cricket 2002 will not work in Vista. I reinstalled xp just to play this game. I think you can have both xp & vista simeltaneously .First you need to install xp & then vista in another drive

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

I don't know whether you faced the same problem like me.. Did you see a folder named 'Captures' inside data folder? If its not there, copy that folder from original data folder and paste it in the data ( ipl patch's ) folder.

Also it is better to rename the original data folder as date_BKUP and so that you can restore to original version whenever needed. This should save time instead of re-installing the whole game again. :)

I got that point yesterday .so i have updated a new version with 84 MB that has captures folder also. That works perfect.If you have any crashing problems please download that & install

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

can u please upload in megaupload as it has resume capability i am unable to download from zshare or megashare it gets stopped every time . THANKS IN ADVANCEE

Regarding the uploads, I think you can better upload it in Rapidshare? It is one of the best uploading sites for large files in my opinion. :)

I have already uploaded in megaupload ,megashare & zshare .If i have time i will upload in rapidshare too.

maskedkane

School Cricketer
i mean that 84 mb in megaupload please . i am not talking about that 220mb one.

coolz_hari

International Coach
i mean that 84 mb in megaupload please . i am not talking about that 220mb one.

I donno why but from yesterday megaupload isn't working here .anyway i will try to upload. Actually i will be happy if any staff member uploads in PC forums directly.

note : This attatchment is not cricket 2002.

Attachments

• Coolz_hari V2 faces.zip
    942.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
What is that attachment for then, Hari?

coolz_hari

International Coach
Why are you attaching it here? :what

I thought that forum is completely closed .

Now Barmyarmy (colin ) uploaded direct download Link for IPL in Cricket 2002 .

so those who have connection problems & Premium account problems they can directly download from 1st Page
:banana2;):happy:cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at planetcricket.org

This is what I am getting. Can you rectify this with Colin?

coolz_hari

International Coach
Calcutta stadium update :

k2-1.jpg
k1.jpg

devanglohia

School Cricketer
a query

hey coolz_hari can we play cricket 2002 using a gamepad/joystick or not?????

suresh3124

School Cricketer
good work harry. yaar the patch is not working for me. the game crashes. i downloaded the 84 mb file. what can be the possible problem???? i have windows xp on my pc

Users who are viewing this thread