AC09 Mod Manager - v0.1 Released

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As Kshitiz asked, do you have all the MM files in the same folder?

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got only 1 mod manager.exe file when I downloaded. Have I missed something?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, the fix that Kshitiz provided has only one file. You need to keep it in the folder containing the files which came with unfixed version.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
ya my MM Is there in the big editor folder itself :yes

You are confusing yourself as well as others. Just download the program from first post as it is and then download the fix from the link on the first post and replace the old exe in the same folder. You do not have to keep the program in Big Editor folder but you have to keep the files that Kshitiz provided in same folder. Simple as that. Hopefully some common sense still prevails.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I am getting an error while installing.It just consists 8 files.:yes
To tell you all I am running it as administrator, I have latest Net Framework, all the files in a folder with the fix file and even have J# Runtime:yes
Any solution?
attachment.php

Attachments

• error.gif
    error.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 158

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
ya my MM Is there in the big editor folder itself :yes
It doesn't have to be in the BIG Editor folder. It just has to be in a folder which has the BIGE.exe file as well, which was bundled with the Mod Manager.

Kshitiz_Indian added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I am getting an error while installing.It just consists 8 files.:yes
To tell you all I am running it as administrator, I have latest Net Framework, all the files in a folder with the fix file and even have J# Runtime:yes
Any solution?
attachment.php
Oh damn not another unhandled one... damn they're getting all mounted. :p I've been under great workloads recently, hence haven't found much time to work on this. Lets hope the situation improves this week!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't know but, I have been able to add 10 files easily and it is working fine. Meet, what files did you try to add in it?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Just a minor update to let you guys know, that I've set this Saturday as the development day for Mod Manager, and if nothing happens this Saturday, it never will. So hopefully we can expect something on Sunday!

singhy44

Club Captain
I'm having a funny problem, when I try and install a mod, the manager gets stuck on 'installing your mods', although it's not registered as not responding. CPU usage also gets stuck at 100% :crying

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Just a minor update to let you guys know, that I've set this Saturday as the development day for Mod Manager, and if nothing happens this Saturday, it never will. So hopefully we can expect something on Sunday!

I'm having a funny problem, when I try and install a mod, the manager gets stuck on 'installing your mods', although it's not registered as not responding. CPU usage also gets stuck at 100% :crying

I would say forget it.
If you need to install the .amf format extract it using 7z(google it) and then use replace using bigeditor :)

Users who are viewing this thread