AC09 Mod Manager - v0.1 Released

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kshitiz_Indian So What You Thought About Those Causions And Error
errorwy.jpg

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
For those who were getting the Unhandled Exceptions, please replace the Mod Manager exe by the one attached with this post, run the program, and if an error comes, please take a screen shot and post it here, it might help me debug the program better. Thanks!

Attachments

• AC09ModManager.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 194

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
12381886.jpg

This error came up while I tried to make a mod file. I think it has got to do with the number of files I added which was 41. But, for packs and all we will need that many files. Any help?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
What a bummer. I've just read that the vb.net method Process.Start() is limited to using around 2048 characters as arguments, which is why I'm sure it must be giving an error. I'll have to use a direct API call now.

Thanks for telling me about this, I'll fix this, this is urgent! :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What a bummer. I've just read that the vb.net method Process.Start() is limited to using around 2048 characters as arguments, which is why I'm sure it must be giving an error. I'll have to use a direct API call now.

Thanks for telling me about this, I'll fix this, this is urgent! :)

The post where I told it is working fine was when I only tested making a mod of 1 file. Thought of letting you know.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah I've got what is at fault now, and am onto fixing it as soon as possible. The reason is that I can't pass more than 2048 or something characters to the BIG Editor, and with 40 or so files the arguments easily cross that number. I'm onto a fix!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Just to remind you all that I haven't forgotten about this! I've been very busy lately! I've found out the fix, I'll implement it this weekend and release a new version, which should hopefully be stable enough to allow full fledged use of the AMF format! :)

Users who are viewing this thread