AC09 Mod Manager - v0.1 Released

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
That means there IS no registry entry. Have you not set the correct game path? Try running the Mod Manager again, it'll ask for a game path. If it doesn't, click on Reset Game Path.

Try and run the Mod Manager by right click and "Run as Administrator" as it might be a permissions issue that it can't write to the registry.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I just have one account i.e administrator:yes

Sorry to bother you, it worked:p

Now my question is that, everytime I need to right click on it and have to select it to run as admininstrator?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
OMG. I've written it twice, I know what I'm saying, can you just try it?

In Vista even though you only have the administrator account, all programs DON'T have administrator privileges unless given them the wya I wrote above, or unless UAC is disabled. The program may need administrator privileges to write to the registry. The program stores the game path in the registry, and reads it from there everytime. Hence you're not able to make a mod file.

Kshitiz_Indian added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

I just have one account i.e administrator:yes

Sorry to bother you, it worked:p

Now my question is that, everytime I need to right click on it and have to select it to run as admininstrator?
You can right click it, go to properties, then the compatibility tab, and click "Always run this program as administrator." That way you don't have to do it everytime.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
errorwy.jpg

Whenever I try to install a mod, I'm getting this error.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You should be handling these exceptions. That way, you can print a user friendly message in case of an error and get more info about the error yourself. For example, I'm getting an unhandled exception because I don't have J# runtimes installed. It would have been more helpful, if I got a message box prompting me to download and install it.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah I guess you're right... I just rushed this release to get the UI / core part ticking and being continually evolved during rest of the development...

I'll see if I can release a minor update this week to address these exceptions and handling them in their proper way.

Kshitiz_Indian added 0 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Yeah I guess you're right... I just rushed this release to get the UI / core part ticking and being continually evolved during rest of the development...

I'll see if I can release a minor update this week to address these exceptions and handling them in their proper way.

sachin_phoenix

Club Captain
what is its use
can we edit the gameplay or it is another big editor
please kshitiz tell its use

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
what is its use
can we edit the gameplay or it is another big editor
please kshitiz tell its use

You will be able to install mods quicker than ever rather than manually searching and replacing each and every file. Think about those mods which require you to replace like 20+ files!

And no, it's NOT an editor. It's what it's title says: MOD Manager.

Users who are viewing this thread