Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The PS4 version I have says v0.1.1199. I can confirm that the front foot defense doesn’t work. So is this after first patch? What version is this?

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Updates coming out way i guess...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    841.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 2.png
    2.png
    815 KB · Views: 111

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..

So the tweaking commences..

This was thoroughly depressing..

6’s @Langeveldt

Big Ant are hard at work. Trust the process as they say.
Sorry i may have missed a few things, and im not being sarcastic.
What was specifically wrong in this video?

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I wonder how do Big Ant prioritise stuff, if I can give a fans feedback I would say there is a problem with what you want to do with a product:
1) How did fixing pace of the fielder's, their catching ability or the way they field around the boundary got prioritise over the slow-mo cinematic direct hit
2) Most user would take a 20% better looking polished graphic of cricket 19 compared to a ground up game change

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
@karolkarol today I'm gonna try complete the players names for India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. Do you plan on moving into doing leagues after this or just sticking with the associate teams?
If time allows. It'll take me a while to get through the Associates first, the playfaces are all over the place and everyone is 5"11' with body shape 1 and an oval face, irrespective of if they were born in Copenhagen or Kandy.

I know @Kiko_97 helped marshal the troops for the county teams in a previous iteration.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Amnol

Yeah I am using Broadcast 1 and Running 3. I did not know it is dependent on the stadium, I've only played in Kingston Jamaica stadium and in that one the camera starts with it zoomed in on the bowler. But when medium pacer comes it is full zoomed out?
Yes, it’s Broadcast 1

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Too Many Byes behind the wicket , Keeper is not catching the ball , 28 Byes

28 byes

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played for a little while on Xbox series x. So far cricket 19 seems better in every way except new actions. I think instead of cricket 22 they should have add bowling dlc and released cricket complete edition for next gen consoles and it would have been thousand times better than cricket 22. Glad I only spend 20 for game. I bought every single game from dbc 14 on multiple platforms. .. guess should hope better for cricket 24..

Playcrick85

Club Cricketer
Played for a little while on Xbox series x. So far cricket 19 seems better in every way except new actions. I think instead of cricket 22 they should have add bowling dlc and released cricket complete edition for next gen consoles and it would have been thousand times better than cricket 22. Glad I only spend 20 for game. I bought every single game from dbc 14 on multiple platforms. .. guess should hope better for cricket 24..
Was excited for the release but looks like this will need few more builds to get stable. I am going to hold off till now. I have all games as well and will continue to play cric 19 which i never get bored with.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I just saw one thing in ODI, Umpires are signalling Powerplay now. I don’t think it was on C19 or earlier(Still not sure).

adnan333

Club Captain
When cricket c19 was just release wasn’t that good either u have to wait for patches I play few hours it’s better then c19

Users who are viewing this thread