Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I am legit the last one to complain about anything. This game has become unplayable after the latest patch with all these edges on even “good” and “ideal” timing. I changed sliders too and still no help. Please fix this ASAP

The only way to not get an edge is LEAVE THE BALL

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
For people questioning the power of the player creator.

It took me about 15-20 minutes to turn a

into a
Yeah, once you get the hang of things it can be quite robust, I did this in 10 minutes.

cricket22_2022_01_26_16_38_21_811.png cricket22_2022_01_26_14_32_48_851.png

Bonus points for anyone who can guess who this is. Clue: Australian domestic player.
Post automatically merged:

Bro, android rlz pls?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Looks like that c**t Michael Gove
Not familiar with the intricacies of UK politics, but he does have a punchable face.... I have a request: Bro, punchable face XI.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW can you plz check Where this fire coming from?
Also it would be great if you give option to add scoreboard in stadium creator instead these stuff. Thanks

A194F794-720C-4000-B935-975270E7C860.jpegWhere this fire coming from ….

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW The new patch has resolved most of the issues with batting style 6. Thank you, however one shot or rather animation is still not being played correctly. Many times while playing a full cover drive with footwork on the offside it triggers this animation which plays out very slowly whihc leads to the ball hitting the pads. Pls look into the issue. I also raised a ticket for the same with a short clip for your reference.

#9959​

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Nope, can't create ANY new competitions at all now citing full hard disk when in fact I have 1 TB internal storage & a 1TB expansion drive with nearly 225 GB currently free between them.

I'd be very surprised if I was the only one affected too, so that'll either need an immediate hot fix or countless users won't be able to start any new competitions indefinitely because of the game believing a hard drive is full.
Have you tried deleting an older save -- in the past consoles limited the amount of "save space" allowed in folders.... so for example only 5 saved games for tour, 3 for online etc etc... if you have older saves you not using try deleting one and see if you can create a new one.

or did you just do a re-install as you said you were going to? eish u not having a good time at all are you...

Users who are viewing this thread