2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a feeling Afghanistan are gonna win this game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So it is fair that the other team have played superb cricket if not for that 1 game? We can make an argument that if India goes on to win 9/9, why play Semi's and Finals, just hand them the cup as its not fair to not give them the cup despite beating all the opponents?

All I feel is head to head is a great tool but teams on same points need to be differentiated based on how they have played overall against all teams because as you said it is supposed to be a cup. Also all Pakistani fans please tell me, if it was not a rain curtailed game, do you think you could have chased 400? What happens in that scenario of rain curtailed matches for head to head? Not fair that one team scored 400 runs and other team could win it because rain curtailed to half the match and they were "AHEAD".
I said you just give India the title the other day. They're the best team. We don't need anymore more matches to prove it.

Pakistan beat New Zealand, they are the best team between the two. (I don't think they would have won, but within the rules, they did.)

It's just seems so obvious and simple to me that this is the best way to decide.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I said you just give India the title the other day. They're the best team. We don't need anymore more matches to prove it.

Pakistan beat New Zealand, they are the best team between the two. (I don't think they would have won, but within the rules, they did.)

It's just seems so obvious and simple to me that this is the best way to decide.
Lets agree to disagree my friend. Teams that dont do well overall and not just a match should not be in top 4. Points and how they played overall for me. :cheers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
We can disagree. But, if two teams have the same points how can you judge that one played better overall? They did the same. :lol
How they played against other teams, how many wickets they took, how many overs they batted, how many runs they scored.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Should do the same for PCB, then we will get rid of political interference
30jay-shah.JPG

Post automatically merged:

So, THIS is how they get England into the Champions Trophy :cheers

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
ICC SUSPENDS SRI LANKA! Bangladesh next!

Last edited:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Knowing how complex the actual Bangladesh logo is to recreate in Cricket 24 to upload, I'm tempted to replace it with this one, because I don't think it'd be as difficult.
You could do this logo and release it untill you're done with the actual one. That would make a pretty good meme :p

Users who are viewing this thread