1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
what is happening here?
why peoples are not recieving Pms?
Why they dont know abt deadlines?
many questions
Is Aus busy?

Instead of having so many confusions in the thread, you could always PM aus5892 and ask about it.:)

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Let me solve all the confusion by posting two different quotes from aus5892. The first one is a fixture posted on 20th july and other one is one of the new rule telling about the deadline to pm aus with their innings.

Aus never mentioned anything about sending personal messages to any team and inform about deadlines. Managers are themselves responsible to read the rules and know about deadlines rather then waiting to be spoon fed :eek: by aus5892.

The draws:

Australia v England
West Indies v South Africa
Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe

Deadline: 3 days, the innings are to be submitted by 12th June, at 10:30 pm GMT SHARP!!! Any delays will result in a forfeit, so ensure you have given yourself adequate time to send the match file.

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Unfortunately ashu was the only one who PM'd me so I was waiting and forgetting. If anyone else wants to do so it would be nice but at this stage it seems like a lot of trouble right now with such little activity.

mehkar

International Coach
this Wcup is already delayed so I think we should leave this trouble topic
all is ok .
But Can we know see the latest fixtures with dates and points table and latest news about what is happening here
Because it is too late
now this Wcup should finish
:cheers
MHC

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Unfortunately ashu was the only one who PM'd me so I was waiting and forgetting. If anyone else wants to do so it would be nice but at this stage it seems like a lot of trouble right now with such little activity.

Fine, i m going to play my part now and it possible will post my innings in next 3 hours . . .

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm well I honestly think that we've left it too long. I'll tell you what, everyone that sends me a score within the next 2 days will compete against each other, the highest will win the World Cup. That seems fairest.

y2j826

Can i play it again next day, cuz the new deadline came after i played my part and i m not satisfied with my last score, so can i play it 2morrow again and will post the scores later ?

mehkar

International Coach
so today I am going to play agaisnt Austrailia and will try to send scores to Aus tomorrow
P.N. THE WEATHER IS NOT WELL IN KARACHI (PAK)
HEAVY RAIN IS THERE
:cheers
MHC

y2j826

Hmm well I honestly think that we've left it too long. I'll tell you what, everyone that sends me a score within the next 2 days will compete against each other, the highest will win the World Cup. That seems fairest.

3 days over, so again winner ?

mehkar

International Coach
I dont have any idea?
btw I was unable to play and sumbit my score
because of Load shading and bad weather here in Karachi already mentioned in my above post
Waiting for the updates
;cheers
MHC

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry I am having a little bit of trouble with my Cricket 07, can anyone who didn't send a screeny send one please?

y2j826

Still winner not declared, how much time more needed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread