England vs India test series - Test 3

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Crickey Zexy, 180,000 is a lot of vCash.

You're the first one, who saw it. :clap And I didn't want to brag about it, so I kept quiet. And I've broken some records. I also should be 'Top Winner (combined bets)', but vBookie didn't count my vCash in that. Maybe because I clicked private bet on that instance. :)

And If India wins the series I'll have 199.260 vCash.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, that is my secret agent name. :) And I wish I could give something to the poor, but I can't. :laugh

Abhas

Retired Administrator
yes u can.... tell a mod/admin to do it for you... :p

they'll reduce yours and increase poor's (like me???)

lol... anyway.. congrats for being the richest, and take care of your belongings...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Previous times I had about 32.000 vCash and I lost mainly to Bangladesh's wins and India's losses. For a change I do hope India won't lose again. I remember England lost a Test match against Australia after scoring 500 runs, declaring and then losing it. Hopefully it doesn't happen in this match.

Also a place in the top 3 could bring me over the 200.000 mark then, if India wins the series. But I'll need a couple of catches and wickets of Tendulkar for that.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dropped Bell this time, and he scored a handy 63 :mad:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
where do i check my score?

It will be updated and announced only after the test match is over :) By the way, good to see Kumble,Tendulkar and Zaheer picking wickets. But frustrated with KP and Vaughan :mad: Hope they get a huge in second innings.. wait.. Don't want... Let India win and I don't mind if these two get duck also :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Some bad things for me: Cook, Bell and Collingwood scored, Sreesanth and RP Singh got wickets and Vaughan failed. Good thing is that Prior got a duck, while Tremlett scored some runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
India didn't enforce the follow on. :mad There goes my vCash.

And on top of that Jaffer gets a duck!

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Disappointed with Karthik and Tendulkar.. Atleast that Tremlett could have picked all the three wickets :D I dont have Anderson :p Hopefully, Dravid and Sourav do something big to my team ;) And KP.... I need a century ( Can u hear it ;) )

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Of course, like England drawing the series. But India have to be at their worst in order to let that happen.

And by now my chance of in the top 3 has been ruined. Only thing that would help is India bowling out England, so I can save my vCash.

Users who are viewing this thread