England vs India test series - Test 3

Crickey Zexy, 180,000 is a lot of vCash.

You're the first one, who saw it. :clap And I didn't want to brag about it, so I kept quiet. And I've broken some records. I also should be 'Top Winner (combined bets)', but vBookie didn't count my vCash in that. Maybe because I clicked private bet on that instance. :)

And If India wins the series I'll have 199.260 vCash.

Yeah, that is my secret agent name. :) And I wish I could give something to the poor, but I can't. :laugh

yes u can.... tell a mod/admin to do it for you... :p

they'll reduce yours and increase poor's (like me???)

lol... anyway.. congrats for being the richest, and take care of your belongings...

Previous times I had about 32.000 vCash and I lost mainly to Bangladesh's wins and India's losses. For a change I do hope India won't lose again. I remember England lost a Test match against Australia after scoring 500 runs, declaring and then losing it. Hopefully it doesn't happen in this match.

Also a place in the top 3 could bring me over the 200.000 mark then, if India wins the series. But I'll need a couple of catches and wickets of Tendulkar for that.

I dropped Bell this time, and he scored a handy 63 :mad:

where do i check my score?

It will be updated and announced only after the test match is over :) By the way, good to see Kumble,Tendulkar and Zaheer picking wickets. But frustrated with KP and Vaughan :mad: Hope they get a huge in second innings.. wait.. Don't want... Let India win and I don't mind if these two get duck also :D

Some bad things for me: Cook, Bell and Collingwood scored, Sreesanth and RP Singh got wickets and Vaughan failed. Good thing is that Prior got a duck, while Tremlett scored some runs.

India didn't enforce the follow on. :mad There goes my vCash.

And on top of that Jaffer gets a duck!

Last edited:
Disappointed with Karthik and Tendulkar.. Atleast that Tremlett could have picked all the three wickets :D I dont have Anderson :p Hopefully, Dravid and Sourav do something big to my team ;) And KP.... I need a century ( Can u hear it ;) )

Of course, like England drawing the series. But India have to be at their worst in order to let that happen.

And by now my chance of in the top 3 has been ruined. Only thing that would help is India bowling out England, so I can save my vCash.

Users who are viewing this thread