• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could have fooled me :p

Seeing as there is 8 weeks left till we all join the championship, I was wondering if people would like to have a brief tournament

Either direct knockout or groups, the Shield title wouldnt be on the line unless the Record Breakers are willing to put it on the line. Maximum of 8 teams unless its a knockout, former Shield teams will have preference

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is a very good idea infact :) Obviously the title have to be on the line, thats why we all be playing for :cool:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, Ok then. Add me, whatever;

BT Team : St Michele
BT Name: Hooper

handsome

International Coach
It is a very good idea infact :) Obviously the title have to be on the line, thats why we all be playing for :cool:

:eek::eek:
Quite funny but I will not keep the title on the money. :noway
Be a good looser WC, get over that you have LOST the FINAL :p

Could have fooled me :p

Seeing as there is 8 weeks left till we all join the championship, I was wondering if people would like to have a brief tournament

Either direct knockout or groups, the Shield title wouldnt be on the line unless the Record Breakers are willing to put it on the line. Maximum of 8 teams unless its a knockout, former Shield teams will have preference

Not willing...It's not like if a India looses the final of the world cup, they want Australia to play another one.:mad: just ten days after the first one.....

If you are planning a tournament....

voldemort

International Coach
Wanna be part of it too...

P.S. Handsomes line remains to himself... FF still has his... Just have to make it PC BT shield winner Season 2...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
:
Not willing...It's not like if a India looses the final of the world cup, they want Australia to play another one.:mad: just ten days after the first one.....

thats why i gave you the option....

now i wait until the format poll is up

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Wanna be part of it too...

P.S. Handsomes line remains to himself... FF still has his... Just have to make it PC BT shield winner Season 2...

I have said that same thing to Handsome, that it doesnt matter whether u put the title or not then also there will be another Shiled Winner along with you . He told NO. Well he is already a Shield Champion so i think he should not be a part of it and if he will be a part of this season 2 then he have to put this title on the line . you cant have 2 same tags under ur ueranme :p

voldemort

International Coach
I have said that same thing to Handsome, that it doesnt matter whether u put the title or not then also there will be another Shiled Winner along with you . He told NO. Well he is already a Shield Champion so i think he should not be a part of it and if he will be a part of this season 2 then he have to put this title on the line . you cant have 2 same tags under ur ueranme :p

PC BT shield season 2 and 3 winner...

If amodh won once, why cant he win again?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Ok these are the list so far

Griffo
World Champions
Hooper
Iloveireland
Zoraxdoom
Voldemort
Arunji1

I would like either 8 or 12 teams no more no less so next person to sign up is in the rest are unsure until we get exactly 12.

it WILL! start next week so clear your friendly list and see if you cant recruit 5 more people

Ill see if we can get the titles to read "Season 1" for example but not immediately. Record Breakers will NOT lose their title but will be competing for the next seasons title.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Ok, how does this work? We just compete in a custom friendly tournament?

Will it be organized so that we play during the off season? (Iam assuming that the current season is ending soon - i think think what Syl told me.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread