Panel of Selectors
Welcome to the Battrick League Final!

CRICKET GENIUSES VS THE BUSHWACKERS
CRICKET GENIUSES CG
10:30AM SUNDAY 16TH APRIL
CRACKED PITCH

Paths To The Final

138324848.jpg

Tell us all your Final team selections, arguments and predictions and dont forget to watch the live commentary in the biggest Battrick match in Planetcricket history!

Who will be the first ever outright Planetcricket Battrick Champion?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
IMO, I deserve to be there :mad:
1 loss to a manager who was suppose to play a certain lineup (You knwo who you are, W3lsh), and 1 loss where I hadn't even set my lienup!!
I am pretty sure I could take on the Bushwhackers, and I have beaten the Falcons and the Geniuses once, my last loss to the Geniuses was with only 3 balls to spare! I guess I'll have to wait till the next one to become champ. Oh well.
Adarsh will win this one, hands down. Although I can say to have put up the best fight against him :)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Stop moaning Zorax! :p

Even if you had got out of the groups, I think you could have been beaten by Briggs XI, The Falcons, Cricket Geniuses etc.

But back on topic please

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I can't believe I'm in the final! I never thought I'd go this far. My team has truly improved thanks to Josh Hume. I sold my 17 yr old strong batsman for a million and bought him for ?600,000. He's scored 171*, 152*,0, and 144 since then. Also, I have two very good spinners who do a very good job in the middle overs. You should watch for them in the final, which will be played on a dusty pitch. I'm already giving a lot away about my tactics. That should be enough!

P.S: What do I get if I win? I should get something....

Last edited by a moderator:

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This will be a match to watch! IMO Bushwackers don't have much of a chance, but hopefully they can put up a fight... Dammit next week is Easter, can we reschedule it?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Nope, no rescheduling

I think Bushwackers could pull off an upset, they are a decent team

Im talking to Colin about giving the winner vCash and a thing under their name saying "Planetcricket Battrick League 2006 Winner"

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, many people are underestimating the Bushwackers. Having a look at their side, they seem to be pretty good.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the PC username of the manager of the Bushwackers?!!!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Yep. I found it. Post 181. He's only posted 2 messages!! But he was online today at 5.27 pm. Sneaky- spy like tactics....

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I am going on holiday to USA for 10 days. That means I'll be there during the final! No sleep for me Saturday night/Sunday early moring!!

Indiangod

International Coach
Adarsh said:
I am going on holiday to USA for 10 days. That means I'll be there during the final! No sleep for me Saturday night/Sunday early moring!!

Hope you enjoy you holiday, and win the battrick leauge.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Thanks, but you shouldn't underestimate the Bushwackers. They are a genuinely good side, and could beat me.

I have challenged the Bushwackers.

Users who are viewing this thread