Planetcricket Battrick League Final Thread

vintners

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need all the advantage I can get!!!

And don't worry Adi. There's not too much I can tell about your gameplan when I'm online.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
In this season's league games, my openers have got 8 centuries between them. Your openers have yet to get one....

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Decide for yourself! Your whole team has a combined total of 2 centuries this season. It tells me that your team is fairly balanced, with no 'superstars', perfectly shown by your last match where your top 4 all got fifties and your 5th batsman was 31*.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Right, Adarsh is really prepared for this match. He probably even knows what the opponents plaers will eat before the match in order to exploit it!

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive thought of an idea to make things interesting.

I actually had this idea in mind at the beginning of the tournament but its only just come back to me now.

Seen as how Adi has the advantage of playing at home, how about to even things up, instead of Adi having the advantage with him choosing what pitch, we pick out from a hat what the pitch will be for the final, just to make things more even?

Its only an idea, but it would make things more interesting! Tell me what you think because if people dont like it then thats ok but I just think it would make things more challenging for both teams rather than just one of them!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Drats! You meddling kids...

It's ok, I suppose, but it should have been done before. I've had my fair share of away games. In fact, I've had few home games. Anyway, choose the pitch, I don't want any excuses!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Im going to eliminate them one by one, check this post as I eliminate each one!

The Pitch is:
Cracked Seam Bowlers

Eliminations
1. Eliminated Uneven
2. Eliminated Dusty
3. Eliminated hard and fast
4. Eliminated Green
5. Eliminated Flat
6. Eliminated Slow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread