Planetcricket Battrick League Final Thread

I thought when Dusty came up you would be unhappy!

Ive done another elimination

And the pitch should be set as...

Cracked!

:happy 1100 Post :happy

Last edited:
Yeah, chose the pitch Vintners wants, don't you! This is a disgrace, a definite ploy against me :mad . Aargh! I don't need to listen to any of this :noway . I'll prepare whatever pitch I want, and win and rule the world. Muhahahahahaha.

P.S: Am I allowed to do that?

Last edited:
It would be funny if he played with a reverse batting order and won, since Adarsh said it never works

The Spin said:
It would be funny if he played with a reverse batting order and won, since Adarsh said it never works
I won't be suprised if he won! Heck, I lost with three balls to spare and Adarsh even paid the Umps in that match! :)

I might just lose the final. I have been quite confident all along but I am getting a bit nervous now. I've got good team fitness -invigorated, but my team morale is very low as I am losing my league games. Its at hopeful. I need a good opening partnership and my middle order can chip in with some useful runs. Also, the cracked pitch should help my opening bowlers, Karl Barker and Scholes. Barker was the MOM in the semi-final, so it should still be close.

Users who are viewing this thread